Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lucky charms in ireland??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

athenboi wrote: »
    jus in case ur still looking for lucky charms ive seen them in a few of the tk maxx stores on the displays as u queue to pay and they are priced at 6.99

in all tkmax?
    A V A wrote: »
    is there any where in ireland you can get the welknown green mills LUCKY CHARMS cereal???? theres no harm in trying :D i know they stopped selling them in england but there can still be bought in some places but god they are expensive!!!
    if anybody knows were i could get my hands on a few boxes please could you tell me or a online store

cheers :D
    sparkleye wrote: »
    Hey! Which stores of TKMaxx have you seen them in? I really wanna get them but dunno where to find them since am not living in Dublin! :(
    I thought i was the only one looking for them, but i posted in all things retro :)
    any luck?
    and im not based in dublin so thats a no go. and amazon dont ship to my address(wtf)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

Zombienosh wrote: »
    They have them in Happy Pills candy store in Temple Bar.

Yep, Happy Pills have a fairly big selection of American stuff! Might be a bit pricey though!

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Stargazer7

I found them in the TKMaXX store in Cork city today priced at....E8.99 :O

Stargazer7 wrote: »
    I found them in the TKMaXX store in Cork city today priced at....E8.99 :O

oh my ****ing god......i love you :D

• Advertisement

booboo88 wrote: »
    oh my ****ing god......i love you :D

Haha, I'm glad somebody does! Happy to be of service :)

Haha, I'm glad somebody does! Happy to be of service :)

i've been looking EVERYWHERE for them. i'll be up at the crack of dawn now :)

i've been looking EVERYWHERE for them. i'll be up at the crack of dawn now :)

There were a good few boxes in there so you can stock up :)

There were a good few boxes in there so you can stock up :)

*cue truck*
    right ia need an extra pair of hands :) wat part were they in? i get a bit lost in there sometimes :o

*cue truck*
    right ia need an extra pair of hands :) wat part were they in? i get a bit lost in there sometimes :o

If you go up the stairs and turn left they'll be in front of the cash registers straight ahead :cool:

• Advertisement

oh my god im soooo excited :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

There's LOADS of American stuff along there actually!

i box two boxes guys .....thats breakfast and dinner sorted for awhile:p

i was looking at this fluff stuff, its marshallow...in a jar.
    but too keen on alot of the american stuff, esp goober:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

They do some things so well, and other things... not so much. If you see Hershey's Kisses - run!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Has the recession hit the Leprecauns so hard that they don't give people Lucky Charms anymore....

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭minipink

JCs in swords have them for 5.99 i think. they were reduced from 7.99. they also have marshmallow fluff.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭bkelly86

The sweet shop in portlaoise have them too! €11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 aminire

Check out American Food and More Store (it's an online shop) - ships all over Ireland, www.americanfood.ie, they have Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops, Cherrios, Pop Tarts.... Also, Blacklion Fine Food Fare in Greystones sells American goodies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 athenboi

well peeps for anyone who lives in galway or who has a Joyces supermarket near them they now stock lucky charms for E5.99

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭pugw

Sorry for dragging up an old thread but i was just wondering does anyone have any update as to where i would get lucky charms in south dublin / the city at the moment! thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Fallon & Byrne in town have them definitely - Exchequer Street

Got dem in the sweet shop in temple bar €9.50 :rolleyes: not cheap but well worth getting ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 swift89

JC's in swords now have the 453g box for €2.99

swift89 wrote: »
    JC's in swords now have the 453g box for €2.99
    :eek: must stock up!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 swift89

was shopping on saturday and JC's have box's and box's of them in more then one isle

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

My local gala (Inner city Dublin) is selling Lucky Charms now,4e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

My local gala (Inner city Dublin) is selling Lucky Charms now,4e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which road is it on?

(I'd heard JCs in Swords and a local Centra to them were selling them off for €3.99 etc. as the expiry date is Jan/Feb 2012 but city would be closer for me!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Summerhill

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

I saw them in Tk Max of all places yesterday.
    Didn't really pay much attention to them but thought of it when I stumbled across this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I saw them too in TK Maxx, but they were priced €8.99 a box!

Advertisement