Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lucky charms in ireland??

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I have to laugh, Fallon & Byrne have them usually around the 8 euro mark.
    They're 7.95 each, or two for 10euro ... BB date is 09/11/2011

• Registered Users Posts: 39 NaasPreacher

jimogr wrote: »

You can subscribe and get them with no shipping costs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

I got them in super quin in gort, 8ish euro, ended up wating a quarter of the box and feeling sick. Now I cant look at them without feeling nausiated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

TK Max seems to be a fairly good bet to get them too. I've gotten / seen them in my local store (Letterkenny) and a few other stores pretty much every time I've been in.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Seen them in Supervalu (Trim) the other day, think they were around 4 euro or so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Feu

There;s a new sweet shop in the Swan Centre in Rathmines, think it's called Candyland, I saw them in there yesterday. Didn't check the price, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

Was in Ryans Supervalu Grange, Cork the other day and they have them for €5.99 a box.

I still have a (free) box unopened from American soda so didnt need to buy them :D

Advertisement