Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pencil Cases

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

I'll be furiously chewing my way through packs of wrigley's extra in the exams I'd say...

Oh god, I hate the chewing gummers! Especially those who you can just hear gnawing away loudly, NAWHON ANWOWHA with the gum and you can't do anything about it cos you can't talk! GRRR!!:mad:
    Ahem
    kev9100 wrote: »
    Would you be allowed to bring in a red bull? For history, a can of red bull is must.

Haha I wouldn't have time to drink a Red Bull what with all the furious writing... the history exam is like a stimulant in itself, you get so high strung! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

I think it can depent n your super though, some will let you in with a pencil case, other won't, others will search it first, same with water, they might ask you to leave your bottle cap off. Our super last year was cool , someones phone went off during the 1st exam and he just said to turn it off.. others would have freaked out. Hope everyone gets lucky!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

My pencil case is in the shape of a book.

Advertisement