Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good GPS and Music phone

Options
  • 07-06-2010 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for a new phone but would appreciate some tips.

The features that I want are

-Music/Radio
    -GPS (btw, does GS on phones work like regular GPS systems? I mean, do I need to be connected to the web or something? I plan on driving in Europe so I would like to use the GPS on my phone? Would be grateful for clarification on this)
    -Camera would be good but not essential
    -Meteor preferably, but would consider changing network or buying sim free.
    -Battery life is very important

My budget is fairly flexible.

Thanks everyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Spooky1666

Hi. I think u should get the nokia 5800. Its touch screen and on meteor for 179 euros altough u will have to buy it from the carphonwarehouse. It for free also on meteor bill. It has free sat nav with voice navigation for life for both car and walking routes. U can use it with and without connecting to the internet.( if u connect to the internet the phone will get ur current postion faster) its a nokia music phone so its great for music and it has radio plus a 3.5mm headphone jack so u can use any pair of standard headphones with it. It also has wifi a 3.2 megapixal camera with flash and auto focus an app store and more. Its really a grear bargain for its price :)

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭kristok 2

iphone 4 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭donkey balls

the 5800 or the nokia x6 would do, as for the gps you can download from ovi maps what country you visit there is also an app (N97 anyway) that allows you to customise your voice navigation to your own voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

agree on the X6 or 5800...and lmao iPhone is not a good music phone

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Nokia X6 suits you fine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement