Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just a decent haircut

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭NeptunesMoon

cheers again for all the sugestions lads! ;)

BUNK1982 wrote: »
    If i understand the OP correctly he doesn't want to go into some flash hair shop but doesn't want to be skinned alive either. I figure once you can get the barber to cut it anyway decent at all then the rest is fixed with gel/ wax etc.

I used to go to a guy in Rathmines - a few doors up from the Rathmines Inn.

€14 - €15 for a dry cut, in/out in 10 minutes, no ****e talk about holidays/ heading out tonight?? - just a quick clean tidy up, bit banter bout the golf and off we go.

your right about the non flash alright but id prefer a maintainance free cut too so not having too put any wax or gel in it well not much anyway
    OutlawPete wrote: »
    Here's a clip from the Afternoon Show:

No, I just usually arrive unannounced and demand they accommodate me :)

Sometimes I'll have to wait but you won't find a better waiting room. Free tea and coffee, leather sofas, sex with a Czechoslovakian.

Fine establishment.

cheers for the clip but the hair cut he gave that chap looks a bit too flash and styled for me and looks like itd need a good bit of time to shape and style it each morning and youd prob need to put a good bit of gunk in it too although it is a far cry better from what he had before :D
    El Tarangu wrote: »
    Bedford Stuy, next to the Foggy Dew across from the central bank. They do a great job, started getting my hair cut there about a year ago and haven't looked back (and I've got longish hair, so I'm pretty discerning about where I get it cut). They're normally about €16-18, but if you go on a monday or tuesday they're only €8.

Hope this helps :)

cheers again forall the sugestions!

i saw trinity barbers mentiond in a lot of other threads but nothing so far on them here? Are they grafton barbers or a different company altogether?

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

i would recomend sams barbers,25 euro gets you a wash an indian head massage,a refreshment if required and the haircut very profesional and very friendly the only barber ive come out of without hair all over me ,

http://www.samsbarbers.ie/

Advertisement