Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galway airsofters' carpool to Sligo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

Anahita wrote: »
    Can you give me a ride? Ermm.... I mean a lift?

:P

Steady now, no need for that sort of thing.

Actually lads, I'm afraid I won't be able to make this weekend. Have neither the funds nor the camping gear. Hope all that go have a blast and I'll be up in early August.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

Bemused wrote: »
    Steady now, no need for that sort of thing.

Actually lads, I'm afraid I won't be able to make this weekend. Have neither the funds nor the camping gear. Hope all that go have a blast and I'll be up in early August.

After us all setting it back just for you and your wishes ....... :(:)

sure just come up for the day !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭Mando Commando

I agree, come up for one of the days, wouldn't be the same without ya!! Hell, ya can even stay in mine if ya like....

Ok lads,

Have forgone eating for a day and can now make it up for the Saturday. I can give someone a lift from Galway so long as they either make their way back with me on Saturday evening or arrange alternative transport on the Sunday.

Who's out for this Saturday? Will head up if the usual crowd are about. Anyone need a lift?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

hi john ,andrus & myself will be out.I think most of the usual heads said they were going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Who's out for this Saturday? Will head up if the usual crowd are about. Anyone need a lift?

*Might* need a lift if I have a working AEG. I've 4 of them and none are working right :(

What were you doing with them???? That's the pits - hope you can work something out.

What were you doing with them???? That's the pits - hope you can work something out.

I dunno what happened. I think one of them caught a bug and it was contagious. The 416 is making a whiney noise like the gears aren't turning fully or something. The mags aren't locking into the F2000, though hopefully its an easy fix. And both the AUGs are shooting 0.5-0.6J, its really weird...

• Advertisement

hi dude if none of ur guns are working come out anyway & i can throw u 1 of mine for the day.A choice between a ak47 & steyr a1 only thing is bring ur own batteries because i dont have loads.they both take small 8.4 :)

Sorry I didn't make it today lads. Woke up feeling miserable and still at home feeling sorry for myself. Will be up next Saturday and mate from Dublin will be joining us.

Hope ye had a good game today.

hi john hope your feeling well soon.You missed another great day at tigerland.I think tigerland is open on a sunday next week so you know.:D

Is that only on Sunday or both Saturday and Sunday?

Its just open on sunday next weekend john.I think it was agreed to open tigerland every second sunday and saturdays every other weekend because we had friends and other people who we wanted to bring to tigerland for a days airsofting but where working on saturdays.:)

Ok so,

Let's see if we can get a bit of a crowd together. I will be heading over this Sunday and a mate will be travelling from Dublin. As above can offer a lift to anyone heading up.

• Advertisement

I'm likely going to stay over in Sligo that night so anyone who wants to travel up on Sunday with me would have to make their own way back.

hi john if u want a place to stay for sunday night myself & andrus can put u up in our place.It will be a matress on the ground in a spare room mind not the ritz sure it up to u.:D

Cheers Darren - already sorted - see you sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

hi guys

i'm sure i mentioned that i was getting married last week and i'm away at the mo but its good the see the good relations blooming all over connacht with people traveling and giving strangers lifts and lends and stuff

tigerland is really bringing out the best us airsofters and its cool to see

ttfn
    tigger

congrats on the marriage tigger.So this is goodbye been nice known ya:D

• Advertisement

congrats to you both tigger hope you had a great day "hope the knees hold out" :D

see you when you get back

Cheers lads for coming up today hope you enjoyed the day.

Great games yesterday with, as usual, a great bunch of people. My wife is away for the next 2.5 weeks and as I have to mind the kids and won't be up until she's back. Will post again when I'm available.

Nice on Bemused, see ya then...
    By the way, I was honoured to one of your first Uzi kills! Hopefully I can return the favour G3 style next time...

Yea great day lads really enjoyed myself, thanks to everyone.I usual dont show off like this but it has to be done 6 MINS, 6 MINS, 6 MINS, 6MINS and one more time 6MINS(nise one graham).See you all soon i hope:D

6 MINS 6 MINS 6 MINS, hee hee hee

Have to say I like the way you didn't mention you's were beaten in the following game in 1min 24sec

but back on topic just to let everyone know from Galway we are only open Sunday this week

thanks
    hope to see you all out cheers

Hi I am stuck for a lift to tigerland tomorrow so if there is anyone who is going to tigerland tomorrow would be kind enough to give me a lift ,from the strandhill rd beside the entrance to kevinsfort sligo town please?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Shadow78

will pm phone details. I'll be coming from grange direction and can always swing by and collect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

Always happy to give anyone a lift out to Tigerland from Sligo town or vicinity ... however I can only really get out every 2-3 weeks. PM me for contact details or get my mob off me next time i'm out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 docinabox

Im after moving down to Galway City and anytime im not working the weekends (work in The Front Door) id love to be able to get a lift off a Galway airsofter travelling to Tigerland. Would just like to be kept informed because anytime im off (which isnt that often) id love to make it.

Might be going up this Saturday Doc if you care to tag along but won't know for sure until Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 docinabox

Working friday, saturday and sunday unfortunatly but gimme a shout whenever your going because there might be a chance that ill be off sometimes. And if i know a week or 2 before hand i can ask for it off. Thanks anyways.

play sunday>?

hi tigger welcome back, tigerland is on saturdays for two weeks so we are game for tomorrow you comin

darman28 wrote: »
    hi tigger welcome back, tigerland is on saturdays for two weeks so we are game for tomorrow you comin

tiggers are currently 24-7 in madrid

next week plz

Have to pop in a note just to say thanks to the lads that travelled up form Galway this weekend hope you enjoyed your stay in temple house and your days gaming and hope to see you back again soon.

regards
    Danin

• Registered Users Posts: 34 jimclots

Danin wrote: »
    Have to pop in a note just to say thanks to the lads that travelled up form Galway this weekend hope you enjoyed your stay in temple house and your days gaming and hope to see you back again soon.

regards
    Danin
    Thanks Danin.
    I had a great day.What a fantastic site.As Arnie said "Ill be back".
    Regards,
    Jimclots.

99% on my way to Tigerland this weekend if anyone wants to carpool. Is it Saturday or Sunday? As per usual really looking forward to it.

• Advertisement

hi john tigerland is on saturday good to hear your coming are you bringing marcus and a galway army with you:D

Marcus can't make it this weekend unfortunately. Still waiting to hear if anyone from Galway wants to travel with me. Josh - you on?

Yeah, I'm dying to get out skirmishing so I'll be there. I have three of my AEGs sent away for repairs, so hopefully I'll have one for the weekend. Paul will probably be coming too if thats Ok

Sounds good - would prefer to head out a bit early in order to make adjustments to sights. Will text on Friday.

Cool, chat to ya then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

hi john tigerland is on saturday good to hear your coming are you bringing marcus and a galway army with you:D

What are the chances of having two dudes named Marcus at an airsoft site in Ireland? lol I'm the only Marcus I know. :D

Thanks for the games today lads, sorry I had to leave early. I'm a lot unhealthier than I imagined or Tigerland is a lot more demanding than I thought it would be.

• Advertisement

hi any of you galway lads coming up to tigerland on sunday:)

I'll be there. Probably my 2 nephews too.

hi are ye galway lads up for a skirmish or 2 at tigerland this sunday:)

hi are ye galway lads up for a skirmish or 2 at tigerland this sunday:)

I will be there, with as many as I can muster.

Just back in the country but if I get clearance from home will be up this weekend. Negotiations start as soon as I get home!

• Advertisement
Advertisement