Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 World Cup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

L'prof wrote: »
    Don't be confusin me, thought this was one of the World Cup games!
    oops sorry about that lads - was just on lookin at this one and played a league game!! DOH!!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Philt27 wrote: »
    oops sorry about that lads - was just on lookin at this one and played a league game!! DOH!!:confused:

Don't seem to have any league games played from looking at it on the PSN. I just meant, if you post a friendly result in here, try and make it clear that it is a friendly!

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Paraguay or italy......I'll be online after the match, if either of ye are around for a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Gillysome wrote: »
    Paraguay or italy......I'll be online after the match, if either of ye are around for a game.

MAYBE after 11.30?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭ChasingDreams.

I beat Al_D23 5-0, in Group H.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Don't seem to have any league games played from looking at it on the PSN. I just meant, if you post a friendly result in here, try and make it clear that it is a friendly!
    No i was playin a league game in the other league - not the WC - put it on the wrong thread.

I beat Al_D23 5-0, in Group H.

Updated the result there, alandoyle23 can you confirm it since it was played outside the league?
    Philt27 wrote: »
    No i was playin a league game in the other league - not the WC - put it on the wrong thread.

Ah right, I get you now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭ChasingDreams.

I just beat steve1188 3-2, in Group H. It was a tight match, I came back from 2-0 down.

Aha Shake wrote: »
    MAYBE after 11.30?
    Yep 100% dude. Just drop me a message when ur on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

Am about now! Italy good to go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Right, we tried a replay anyway. I was winning 3-2 and his connection died again. I won't put any score up until I get some feedback here though.

You get the 3-2 win..

u2gooner wrote: »
    Myself and Chasingdreams (Portugal and England) tried to play there this afternoon and couldn't get together online. Anyone any ideas? One of us would invite the other and get as far as the screen with the two team crests but wouldn't go any further.
    :confused:

Play through team play ...just make sure you change camera before kick-off and don't pause game as it doesn't pause..

Paraguay(ahashake) 2 Cameroon(Gillysome) 2

Close game, probably a harsh sending off for paraguay around the 60min mark as well as a penalty. Cameroon went 2-1 up before paraguay equalised in the last 10 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Group F
    Italy 4 - 1 Paraguay.

Was all ready to make up for the mess that was the first match (lost 2-1 to Cameroon yesterday)....then proceeded to kick out the ball to the Italian forward...... I'm too used to playing with friends cuz we don't score them. argh.
    After that I couldnt deal with the strength of the Italians even though theyre slow at the back. 4-1 was def harsh imo

Also...For the first time in online play, my keeper went up for the corner and Italy then scored from their own half. Why aren't you allowed just control it yourself like in offline mode?

Paraguay 2 - 2 Cameroon

Once again got off to a hopeless start. I forgot that Paraguayan defenders cant pass the ball so when I tried to pass from one CB to the other it only got half way and some fast chap tucked it away. Then got a harsh sending off and conceded a penalty which at the time I was sure was outside the box but was obv just inside.

At least from now on I won't have to endure having to play with Paraguay ever again! Can enjoy the World Cup now as opposed to cursing at a screen at half 12 at night! *

*In morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

Is it one game against each opponent in the group or two?

gooch2k9 wrote: »
    Is it one game against each opponent in the group or two?

Group C
    Brazil 3-1 Ecuador

colly54 wrote: »
    Group C
    Brazil 3-1 Ecuador

Happy with how I played. Chipped shots should be banned, especially when the computer brings your keeper out :rolleyes: A few late and cynical tackles there, I was surprised by that!

Happy with how I played. Chipped shots should be banned, especially when the computer brings your keeper out :rolleyes: A few late and cynical tackles there, I was surprised by that!

I actually thought i was getting the ball with alves just miss timed it....
    good game :)

I actually thought i was getting the ball with alves just miss timed it....
    good game :)

Yeah, yeah...mile off! Good game.

• Advertisement

Yeah, yeah...mile off! Good game.

nah they normally work ...you have to take risks to win games :p

nah they normally work ...you have to take risks to win games :p

Keeper should have been off too, doesn't happen though I know!

Are we missing some results here lads? I've only recorded 10, but I think I should have at least 12.

Group A
    Joe bet czam 3-1
    Group B
    Wools bet conco 1 -0

Thats according to league tables recent games...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

One of the guys in my group hasnt replied to my friend request yet even, the other guy said he may play tomorrow, dunno whats happening though...

Group A
    Joe bet czam 3-1
    Group B
    Wools bet conco 1 -0

Yeah I know, but people need to be posting them here. That list gets overwritten, so if it's left to me results will be lost!

One of the guys in my group hasnt replied to my friend request yet even, the other guy said he may play tomorrow, dunno whats happening though...

Give them a few days....People would be busy over weekend between work,world cup,Gaa and going out

Yeah I know, but people need to be posting them here. That list gets overwritten, so if it's left to me results will be lost!

They prob will tomorrow

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Give them a few days....People would be busy over weekend between work,world cup,Gaa and going out
    I did all those things this weekend also :p

But yeah ill give em a few days, hopefully tomorrow as im going to be busy probably tuesday and wednesday, god damn electric drum kits, and more so DAMN YOU NEIGHBOURS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Group B
    Wools bet conco 1 -0

Yip cheers for that colly....

Played Conco (Australia) last night - jesus it took me long enough to score. The Germans were playing well but couldnt match the score line of the actual World Cup game as per yesterday :rolleyes:

Advertisement