Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 World Cup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

If Ireland or Spain want to play want to play our second games I'll be around for most of the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭ChasingDreams.

So, was he on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

So, was he on?

Give him time.....
    I told you he mite be on at ten

colly54 wrote: »
    Give him time.....
    I told you he mite be on at ten

Oh sorry, I thought you had said nine. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

Uruguay philt27 1 australia conco 27 0
    Australia 1 uruguay 2

Thats me gone, just one more hammering by the wools to go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Slovenia 2-2 Ecuador

I was very wasteful in this match and couldn't understand how I managed to find myself 2-0 down. Thankfully I managed to convert a couple of my chances in the second half...even though after viewing the match events I realised that both my strikers had picked up knocks!

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Just played manyoofan there.

SA 3 - 0 NZ
    SA 1 - 1 NZ

A famous WC point for NZ. Woot :pac:

Shzm wrote: »
    Just played manyoofan there.

SA 3 - 0 NZ
    SA 1 - 1 NZ

A famous WC point for NZ. Woot :pac:

Nice, I guess I'll be playing the hosts in the Last 16. :pac:

Manyoofan told me to post his results...
    South Africa 1-1 New Zealand
    South Africa 3-0 New Zealand

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Lads my copy of Fifa still hasn't arrived. I know the two other lads in Group G are eager to play so I reckon that if it doesn't arrive by Friday morning at the latest (if it does I can definitely play some games Friday evening) my position can be voided as I don't want to be stalling anyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

I need to play conco27 and phil27 - any time suit guys??

Brazil 3-0 Slovenia

Manyoofan just text me there saying his connection went and he cant sign back in....He said to say sorry to smudgedope and he can take the win :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Yeah was just about to leave a post here, I was guessing his internet went. When will I have the second game with him or does he want it even do you know as I was 3-0 up at the time and had just hit the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

What way are the knockout stages done, as in which winner plays which runner up? (I won't qualify now I've asked!) I might have missed it earlier, but can't find it, :o.

Yeah was just about to leave a post here, I was guessing his internet went. When will I have the second game with him or does he want it even do you know as I was 3-0 up at the time and had just hit the post.

Why would i want to know that you just hit the post?

Töpher wrote: »
    What way are the knockout stages done, as in which winner plays which runner up? (I won't qualify now I've asked!) I might have missed it earlier, but can't find it, :o.

Your group plays my group...Group C

Töpher wrote: »

Here

colly54 wrote: »
    Why would i want to know that you just hit the post?
    Sure like at first I thought he quit, cos I was having shot after shot on target to be frank about it, and he disconnected just after I hit the post.

I wasnt telling you, I was asking you to ask him when or if he wants a second game since he cant come on here and post yet has a ps3 which has a internet browser :confused:

I wasnt telling you, I was asking you to ask him when or if he wants a second game since he cant come on here and post yet has a ps3 which has a internet browser :confused:

The browser is awful, I doubt I'd use it to post here. He was losing when his connection dropped so he loses the match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Fizman, I'm demanding 3-0's now... I don't want to have t'play Brazil! :D Get a dog and threaten your postman with it! :)

Sure like at first I thought he quit, cos I was having shot after shot on target to be frank about it, and he disconnected just after I hit the post.

Chap if ur trying to say he quit on purpose look at your stats!!!
    You have a 8% (Did not finish)
    He has a 3%....
    He will play if he is online when you are

haha man, I couldnt care less if he quit or not, this is only a bit of fun at the end of the day :)

Fifa is the only game I play online and practically the only game I play period, and have, as you say 8% (even I didnt know that...how do you know that?) from like 250 games id say, so naturally ill have some DNF from internet going, having to quit a game as have to leave the house or whatever.

haha man, I couldnt care less if he quit or not, this is only a bit of fun at the end of the day :)

Fifa is the only game I play online and practically the only game I play period, and have, as you say 8% (even I didnt know that...how do you know that?) from like 250 games id say, so naturally ill have some DNF from internet going, having to quit a game as have to leave the house or whatever.

Well obviously its for fun :confused:
    You were leaving comment like "did you know I was winning 3 nil and just hit the post"
    Why didnt you just take the win when i told you instead of saying that....

I really dont get what your saying all this for, can you not read or understand what I said?

I said did he want another game, or is he bothered having the second game as I was pretty hammering him in the game. Some people wouldnt be arsed to play another game if they were beat badly. Im not trying to "ascert my status" or try and make out im deadly at the game or anything if thats what your implying, which Im not, and I dont really care. Im only playing as mexico, I wont beat people playing with spain and brazil like.

jasus, this always happens with fifa, some one always gets pissy about some little thing, have a look at the venting thread for the xbox one :rolleyes:

I really dont get what your saying all this for, can you not read or understand what I said?

I said did he want another game, or is he bothered having the second game as I was pretty hammering him in the game. Some people wouldnt be arsed to play another game if they were beat badly. Im not trying to "ascert my status" or try and make out im deadly at the game or anything if thats what your implying, which Im not, and I dont really care. Im only playing as mexico, I wont beat people playing with spain and brazil like.

jasus, this always happens with fifa, some one always gets angry about some little thing, have a look at the venting thread for the xbox one :rolleyes:

Talk about big headed :rolleyes:
    Enjoy your next game mate because when i get you in the quarters ill show you how to play :p

What was need for that line :confused:

ugh... a simply comma would have made this easier. I meant "When will I have the second game with him or does he want it even do you know?, as I was 3-0 up at the time and had just hit the post."

Forget about it will ya for fcuk sake? Why do you care so much? Are you him or something? Again IM NOT TRYING TO BELITTLE HIM OR ANYTHING, I WAS SIMPLY ASKING IS HE BOTHERED ABOUT HAVING A SECOND GAME, AS IT WASNT A TIGHT GAME OR ANYTHING. Like does he have the time to have the second game and is he bothered about it even...

jesus christ mate...

EDIT: Yeah you can show me how to play with the mighty brazil, while I play with average mexico? :confused: That makes you cool man! :D I dont care if I loose by 10 goals, as long as its not cheap tactics such as manual chip and dodgy formations... And I wont be playing you, as I topped my group, which I assume you did to.

ugh... a simply comma would have made this easier. I meant "When will I have the second game with him or does he want it even do you know?, as I was 3-0 up at the time and had just hit the post."

Forget about it? Why do you care so much? Are you him or something? Again IM NOT TRYING TO BELITTLE HIM OR ANYTHING, I WAS SIMPLY ASKING IS HE BOTHERED ABOUT HAVING A SECOND GAME.

jesus christ mate...

Yeah i am him!! :rolleyes: good man yourself :confused:
    The point is you think you will beat him again easy...
    Your to cocky kid!!

• Advertisement

Ladies, can't we all just get along?

Advertisement