Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 World Cup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 alandoyle23

L'prof wrote: »
    Just these fixtures remaining lads before the knockout stages:

qnr953.png

Please check the results from your group to ensure they are all correct. All going well the knockout stages should start next week.

Just wondering if you've assumed there'll be two legs in the knockout stages :confused:

No just assuming Mexico will beat me is all

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

No just assuming Mexico will beat me is all

Don't lose hope :)

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

thewools wrote: »
    I wont be back until tomorrow night - after half ten I reckon; so if Conco27 and Phil27 can play then that would be great!! :)
    if u can guarantee ul be on 2mw ill play u - i was on thur nite but no sign - as long as we get them finished, happy days!!:D

Just checked my group b there and it says iv played all my games which i havnt - i still have to play the wools twice - makes nice reading though!!:D:D

Philt27 wrote: »
    Just checked my group b there and it says iv played all my games which i havnt - i still have to play the wools twice - makes nice reading though!!:D:D

Where the hell did I get that from so :confused: Thanks!

EDIT: I think I put in the same results as you got against Australia (conco27)! Now get them games played :p, fixed now. Any other mistakes lads?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

8 games left until knockout ....:)

Where the hell did I get that from so :confused: Thanks!

EDIT: I think I put in the same results as you got against Australia (conco27)! Now get them games played :p, fixed now. Any other mistakes lads?
    no bother, the wools said hel be on after 1030pm 2mw so ill get them in then!!

Any games being played today lads? I know thewools is on tonight, so hopefully that'll be 3 games played with only 5 remaining, what's the story with the rest?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Will float on after the World Cup match for a bit, hopefully catch Fizman if he's on, and sort out the top of Group G.

All I have to do is not lose either game and I avoid Brazil in the knockouts.

/starts praying, :o

[edit]
    Scrap that, can't sign in to the PSN due to the 80710092 error that's effecting some users.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Töpher wrote: »
    Will float on after the World Cup match for a bit, hopefully catch Fizman if he's on, and sort out the top of Group G.

All I have to do is not lose either game and I avoid Brazil in the knockouts.

/starts praying, :o

[edit]
    Scrap that, can't sign in to the PSN due to the 80710092 error that's effecting some users.

Should be on at some stage tomorrow night if you're on for it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

thewools (Germany) 9 : 2 Conco27 (Aussies)

Conco took the lead but I scored then straight from the kick off... It went well after that :)

thewools (Germany) 4 : 2 Phil27 (Uraguay)

thewools (Germany) 4 : 3 Phil27 (Uraguay)

2 cracking matches especially the 2nd where I robbed Phil of a win never mind a draw... My keeper was brutal so he got the boot early in the 2nd half...

Good chance I'll be on later on tonight if Topher wants to get our two games played. It'll be after 10 for sure before I get on.

I'll be about till about 11ish, possibly... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

We can just fly on with the knockout stages once we know who we're playing?

If so, Philt27 ya about tonight?

gooch2k9 wrote: »
    We can just fly on with the knockout stages once we know who we're playing?

If so, Philt27 ya about tonight?

I'd prefer to try and get the group games completed first.

I'd prefer to try and get the group games completed first.
    are they nearly finished?

are they nearly finished?

Almost.

Good stuff - im enjoyin it so far!! also my mate Hatchets27s internet is down at the mo so he will be on as soon as its back up again!!

Denmark 2-0 Argentina
    Argentina 1-3 Denmark

I think that means Argentina vs. Brazil and Ecuador vs. Denmark from those groups as knockout fixtures.

• Advertisement

Denmark 2-0 Argentina
    Argentina 1-3 Denmark

I think that means Argentina vs. Brazil and Ecuador vs. Denmark from those groups as knockout fixtures.

Good games, but I need some practice before I play Brazil that's for sure! 8-0 is my current prediction. :o

Is there a deadline before all group games need to played by? :confused:

The mans got a hard on for his deadlines! :eek:

Hey lads, ive been speaking with Hatchets27 and due to his internet being down and not being able to put a finger on when it will be back up and running again, he sadly has to forfeit his position in the WC!! He wouldnt have won anyway as i am still in the comp so alls well that ends well!! So now we can begin the knock out phase - let the games continue!!!:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

No theyres still group games remaining. Im still waiting on manyoofan to play the second group game.

thewools wrote: »
    Is there a deadline before all group games need to played by? :confused:

I should have set rules and deadlines in stone at the beginning...but I didn't. I'd like to get them wrapped up asap though, only one game remaining!
    Hey lads, ive been speaking with Hatchets27 and due to his internet being down and not being able to put a finger on when it will be back up and running again, he sadly has to forfeit his position in the WC!! He wouldnt have won anyway as i am still in the comp so alls well that ends well!! So now we can begin the knock out phase - let the games continue!!!:D:D

I'll take you at your word, but beware of the consequences!!! ;)

No theyres still group games remaining. Im still waiting on manyoofan to play the second group game.

Has there been any contact to indicate when that might be?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

I messaged him like 3 days ago but no reply and I dont think he has been online since. Hopefully hell be on tonight.

To be fair, it is a game that has no bearing on the knockout fixtures, so the rest of us could just plough on! :p

To be fair, it is a game that has no bearing on the knockout fixtures, so the rest of us could just plough on! :p

That's true, but I want that game played regardless before he plays his knockout game.

So, when do you want to beat me again?

I've amended the link in my sig to point to the knockout stages lads (or maybe not)...let's plough on :D

• Advertisement

Pfft, odds are you'll tank me in the one that matters! :(

Won't be around Friday, and possibly not tomorrow, but sure we'll end up online at the same time at some stage!

Advertisement