Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 World Cup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 alandoyle23

sorry just seen this now i use same screen for ps3 and pc

sorry left the ps3 on while i was on pc. when u think u will be on again? ill try play u then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Manyoofan can play his last group game before brazil game....
    you available?

was playing mexico 0-0 10-15 min in when mexico quit. we had to use the team pro thing because nothing else was working again! played again due to him quitting we played again. was up 1-0 then 1-1 up 2-1 then second half i could hardly touch the ball was like playin someone completely different. 6-2 i lost! best of luck!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

was playing mexico 0-0 10-15 min in when mexico quit. we had to use the team pro thing because nothing else was working again! played again due to him quitting we played again. was up 1-0 then 1-1 up 2-1 then second half i could hardly touch the ball was like playin someone completely different. 6-2 i lost! best of luck!
    I never have problems getting into games so it must be your connection as this seemed to happen you before. I had to quit as I couldnt move my players like I said in that message, it was the CPU moving them, all I could do was pause. It was something to do with my controller being "number 2" on the PS3 I think, its not like you were hammering me, it was 0-0 at the time anyway.

You scored early as I was changing the settings to get rid of those annoying on screen things for be a pro and change the camera, you still went on and scored even tho I wasnt moving. And your second goal was fairly jammy as well in fairness, my defender just stood there and didnt move for some reason. Good game though. And no it was me the whole game.

• Advertisement

I never have problems getting into games so it must be your connection as this seemed to happen you before. I had to quit as I couldnt move my players like I said in that message, it was the CPU moving them, all I could do was pause. It was something to do with my controller being "number 2" on the PS3 I think, its not like you were hammering me, it was 0-0 at the time anyway.

You scored early as I was changing the settings to get rid of those annoying on screen things for be a pro and change the camera, you still went on and scored even tho I wasnt moving. And your second goal was fairly jammy as well in fairness, my defender just stood there and didnt move for some reason. Good game though. And no it was me the whole game.

your joking me i did not score until 10min in. i never said u had a problem getting into the game thats why i said i had to play team pro AGAIN. bull **** u could not move ur players i waited until u were on because it happened me before i waited until ur name was over the players to do anything! i was not suggesting anyone else played the rest of ur game i said it was LIKE playing different people both halves. best of luck in rest of it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Alright man, im not starting an argument, just saying it took me a while to find where to change those settings to get rid of the annying on screen things. Yeah the first game I couldnt move my players and you did wait in fairness, but the second game I was changing the settings and wasnt moving but you didnt. Forget about it, im not saying your a cheater or anything.

Alright I thought you meant literally that someone else took over in the second half. Thanks anyway.

Alright man, im not starting an argument, just saying it took me a while to find where to change those settings to get rid of the annying on screen things. Yeah the first game I couldnt move my players and you did wait in fairness, but the second game I was changing the settings and wasnt moving but you didnt. Forget about it, im not saying your a cheater or anything.

Alright I thought you meant literally that someone else took over in the second half. Thanks anyway.

not at all. good luck in the rest of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

3 games down, 5 to go. Would it be possible to get the majority of these played over the weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

L'prof wrote: »
    3 games down, 5 to go. Would it be possible to get the majority of these played over the weekend?

I'm still waiting on South Korea(kensutz) to accept me on the PSN and he hasn't replied in this thread either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

There's a chance I'll be available to play Colly late tonight about 11 ish. If not, I should be floating about tomorrow every now and then. Should defo be able to get it played by the end of the weekend.

Philly_C wrote: »
    I'm still waiting on South Korea(kensutz) to accept me on the PSN and he hasn't replied in this thread either.

That's fine, if there's no response by the end of the weekend, I'll have to award you a bye into the next round. Try sending him a pm on boards though as he may be on here more frequently than the PSN!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Will be on tonight Crosadi.

Sorry that wasn't me on the other night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭ChasingDreams.

Well, Manyoofan wasn't on, so I couldn't play him. I'll be gone now for the week, so...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Spain 2 -0 France

Good game. Well played Crosadi.

It's almost midnight, and there's been no sign of Manyoofan, so what can we do like?

I'll be away for a week, so I'll be delaying everything. Feel free to continue on your matches as far as you can, and I'll catch up quickly. Well, as quick as I can with Manyoofan.

I told you manyoofan was available before the brazil game.......

colly54 wrote: »

I'm pretty sure ChasingDreams. was on all day.

I'm pretty sure ChasingDreams. was on all day.

I was on all day, he didn't log on at all.

As i said he was available before the brazil game.....
    I asked are you available....
    I was on this the whole time before the brazil game and no one replied!!!

• Advertisement

As i said he was available before the brazil game.....
    I asked are you available....
    I was on this the whole time before the brazil game and no one replied!!!

This whole back and forth from you on behalf of manyoofan isn't really working out, there needs to be a much bigger effort on his behalf to arrange fixtures in order to get his games played!

This whole back and forth from you on behalf of manyoofan isn't really working out, there needs to be a much bigger effort on his behalf to arrange fixtures in order to get his games played!

I told you his computer was taking away...
    And he is one game behind!!
    Give him till thursday night and if he hasn't played them then, then thats fair enough

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Give him till thursday night and if he hasn't played them then, then thats fair enough

Fancy playing our game in about 30 mins or so?

Since ChasingDreams. is away for the week, he has until then to get in contact with him and arrange to play his match. When was the last time ManYoofan logged into the psn? ChasingDreams. has been logged in for practically the last 2 days, if he popped on he'd see that and could play his game. Anyway, a week it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

Philt27 ya about tomorrow for our game?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

gooch2k9 wrote: »
    Philt27 ya about tomorrow for our game?
    howya goochy - yea ill be on after the brits get whipped.:D:D:D

That'll do nicely:D

Added ya on the psn.

I'll get ya after the mexico game if it suits?

So no more progress since lads? Hopefully it'll pick up during the week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

gooch2k9 wrote: »
    Added ya on the psn.

I'll get ya after the mexico game if it suits?
    sorry bout yesterday buddy - was wrecked after the celebrations of the match..how about later this eve??

Advertisement