Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 World Cup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

Aye any time suits:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

L'prof wrote: »
    So no more progress since lads? Hopefully it'll pick up during the week.

Spain beat France. I notice it hasn't been added to the knockout stages on the league site, if that's what you mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Myself and Colly tried to get a game going on Sat evening but we were having some connection/invite issues. Should be able to play tonight if he is about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Fizman wrote: »
    Myself and Colly tried to get a game going on Sat evening but we were having some connection/invite issues. Should be able to play tonight if he is about.

Ye i am about before 6 if u want....
    We will have to play through team play...
    So have a practice game now to get use to it...
    You cant pause game and you have to change camera before it starts

colly54 wrote: »
    Ye i am about before 6 if u want....
    We will have to play through team play...
    So have a practice game now to get use to it...
    You cant pause game and you have to change camera before it starts

Sorry, left the PC as soon as I posted that. I can play within the next 30 mins if you are about? Either that or I'll be on about 10.30 or later tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Osu wrote: »
    Spain beat France. I notice it hasn't been added to the knockout stages on the league site, if that's what you mean.

I missed that one, sorry...bit of a mad weekend!

Ya available now Phil, otherwise it'll be after 10 before i get on.

I'll be on for a while now Colly if you want to get our game played.

Edit: Actually, is there any particular reason why we have to play through team play? Has it something to do with one of our connections (NAT type etc)??

Phil?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

gooch2k9 wrote: »
    Phil?
    - sorry again gooch - i never even checked this again after the match - i checked to see if u wre on but u wre playin red dead - u about 2day or rite ater the game 2nite??

• Advertisement

I'll be on for a while now Colly if you want to get our game played.

Edit: Actually, is there any particular reason why we have to play through team play? Has it something to do with one of our connections (NAT type etc)??
    Maybe, wat ur nat type?

Maybe, wat ur nat type?

Can't remember off hand as I'm not long in a new apartment. I'll check later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭ChasingDreams.

As i said he was available before the brazil game.....
    I asked are you available....
    I was on this the whole time before the brazil game and no one replied!!!

Why should I have to reply?

It would have taken him less than a minute to turn on his PS3 and check if I was online, which I was.

Philt27 wrote: »
    - sorry again gooch - i never even checked this again after the match - i checked to see if u wre on but u wre playin red dead - u about 2day or rite ater the game 2nite??

After the game tonight i should get on, just message me here to let me know.

If am playing red dead again just message me I've it finished so its no worry.:D

EDIT: That time tomorrow in fact as I am busy tonight but free then.

Why should I have to reply?

It would have taken him less than a minute to turn on his PS3 and check if I was online, which I was.

And how long does it take to get onto boards??? You could have just went on this to check!!!!!

To be honest, both are fairly straightforward to check. Colly, you can log into the psn from your computer to see who's online.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

gooch2k9 wrote: »
    After the game tonight i should get on, just message me here to let me know.

If am playing red dead again just message me I've it finished so its no worry.:D

EDIT: That time tomorrow in fact as I am busy tonight but free then.
    Grand so - play ya then..

L'prof wrote: »
    To be honest, both are fairly straightforward to check. Colly, you can log into the psn from your computer to see who's online.

And your point is??

And your point is??

No point, just quit the bitching please or at least save it for a PM!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭ChasingDreams.

And how long does it take to get onto boards??? You could have just went on this to check!!!!!

Why would I suddenly decide to check Boards? I had been checking all week, and I've heard nothing, so why should I have come on at that exact time.

• Advertisement

Why would I suddenly decide to check Boards? I had been checking all week, and I've heard nothing, so why should I have come on at that exact time.

Why, would he go on at that exact time?? ha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Jesus Christ ladies, :pac:.

Surely if ChasingDreams had replied on here, it would have required Colly to see the message at some stage and relay it to ManYooFan in time? Surely if ManYooFan just turned on his Playstation at some stage this mess would just, y'know, vanish? Even if the players weren't on at the same time, a message or two via PSN should get things sorted reasonably easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Greece(Philly_C) 4-0 South Korea(Kensutz)

Serious lag in this game.

Edit - I won't be able to play any games till the 10th July from Friday morning on btw. TheWools I can play tonight and tomorrow before 7 and after 10.

Colly, I'll be on PSN not too long after 12 if you will be up?

Colly, I'll be on PSN not too long after 12 if you will be up?

We play through team-play??

Philly_C wrote: »
    Greece(Philly_C) 4-0 South Korea(Kensutz)

Serious lag in this game.

Edit - I won't be able to play any games till the 10th July from Friday morning on btw. TheWools I can play tonight and tomorrow before 7 and after 10.

Ask him on the PSN, he's logged in.

We play through team-play??

Sure we can try through standard again and if we're having no luck we can do teamplay. It'll probably be 12.30 when I'm on. Mate wants to watch something on the PS for a while.

Greece(Philly_C) 0-2 Germany(thewools)

Didn't take my chances in the first half whereas thewools took his in the 2nd. Good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Philly_C wrote: »
    Greece(Philly_C) 0-2 Germany(thewools)

Didn't take my chances in the first half whereas thewools took his in the 2nd. Good game.

This game was pure torture?? I assume the connection issue was on your side cos phew it was so frustrating... I also assume this is why u have such a high DNF?

I didnt enjoy one second of it :(

• Advertisement

thewools wrote: »
    This game was pure torture?? I assume the connection issue was on your side cos phew it was so frustrating... I also assume this is why u have such a high DNF?

I didnt enjoy one second of it :(

Well I dunno cause when I play it either runs smmothly or it just disconnects. For some reason tonight it's lagging, I can even notice my internet on the laptop is slower than normal. In the last month it's only disconnected once(against Osu). Sorry about the lagging, at least ya won:)

Advertisement