Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 World Cup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Philly_C wrote: »
    Well I dunno cause when I play it either runs smmothly or it just disconnects. For some reason tonight it's lagging, I can even notice my internet on the laptop is slower than normal. In the last month it's only disconnected once(against Osu). Sorry about the lagging, at least ya won:)

Aigh - no sweat!! Its just so frustrating when the game lags.... Cant play my normal quick counter attacking game :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Philly_C wrote: »
    Greece(Philly_C) 0-2 Germany(thewools)

Didn't take my chances in the first half whereas thewools took his in the 2nd. Good game.

Germany in the semis? Now there's a surprise :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

L'prof wrote: »
    Germany in the semis? Now there's a surprise :p

Well Klose is a machine :rolleyes:

After seing them in this years world cup - i might have to introduce a few of their younger guys - i dont play Muller, Ozil or Boateng. Might have to blood them in for the semis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭ChasingDreams.

Töpher wrote: »
    Even if the players weren't on at the same time, a message or two via PSN should get things sorted reasonably easily.

You'd think. Before I left, he wasn't on for seven days...
    colly54 wrote: »
    Why, would he go on at that exact time?? ha

Maybe because he was available to play at that time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

You'd think. Before I left, he wasn't on for seven days...

Maybe because he was available to play at that time?

Yes but he was watching the build up to the match and told me to let him know, if i was on boards

• Advertisement

Yes but he was watching the build up to the match and told me to let him know, if i was on boards

They have ads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

Does this place have no mods for them two?

Does 11 suit ya Phil?

When can these fixtures be played lads? The sooner the better really!

Mexico 3-0 South Africa. No reason it can't be played, but I give in!

Brazil v Argentina
    Italy v Uruguay
    England v South Africa. I know about this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

gooch2k9 wrote: »
    Does this place have no mods for them two?

Does 11 suit ya Phil?
    maybe man - im a bit wrecked - im not available 2mw but fri if not 2nite??

Well I can definitely be on around 10.50 tonight, but if thats not suitable Friday is grand:D

Fierce shenanigans getting this game:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I (Argentina) will be on around 12 tonight if Colly is about.

Fizman wrote: »
    I (Argentina) will be on around 12 tonight if Colly is about.

Play a practice game in team play b4 i play you

Play a practice game in team play b4 i play you

Played one a while ago with several other lads as different players too. I assume we just have to configure it correctly ourselves at the start, change camera angle and away we go?

U available before brazil game fizman??? Or before the ghana game??

I'm in work until 6 and even then I'm not sure if I'll be home before the second match. Good chance I'll be on at some stage tonight but plans for later are a bit muddy right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

gooch2k9 wrote: »
    Well I can definitely be on around 10.50 tonight, but if thats not suitable Friday is grand:D

Fierce shenanigans getting this game:P
    mates gettin married2mw so goin for a few to send him on his way later - ill be on about 12am prob - will u be on? shud be handy enuff for u after me havin a few beers:D:D

So 2 games played in the last week lads? This really is crawling along now, are ye even bothered with it???

I can play Manyoofan tomorrow night?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Manyoofan hasn't been online in like 2 weeks I think. I had a game left to play him but gave up on it. Not sure who I'm to play now.

Manyoofan hasn't been online in like 2 weeks I think. I had a game left to play him but gave up on it. Not sure who I'm to play now.

I know.

Your opponent hasn't been decide yet, I'm more concerned with the fact that those games haven't been played yet to be honest.

13 games left, the World Cup finishes in 8 days. Given that only 2 games have been played in the last week, it may take some time!

• Advertisement

I can play Colly if he is about? I should be available for another hour or so.

L'prof wrote: »
    I know.

Your opponent hasn't been decide yet, I'm more concerned with the fact that those games haven't been played yet to be honest.

13 games left, the World Cup finishes in 8 days. Given that only 2 games have been played in the last week, it may take some time!

Are you sure it's not 9 games left?

Looking at the WC layout, 3 games of the last 16 remaining, 3 quarters to play, 2 semis and a final?

Fizman wrote: »
    Are you sure it's not 9 games left?

Looking at the WC layout, 3 games of the last 16 remaining, 3 quarters to play, 2 semis and a final?
    1. Brazil v Argentina
    2. Italy v Uruguay
    3. England v South Africa
    4. ? v Mexico
    5. Spain v ?
    6. Denmark v ?
    7. Germany v ?
    8. ? v ?
    9. ? v ?

You be right...still too many games left!

Sorry Phil was away there for the past few days. Will be available around 11 tonight or all day tomorrow.

Brazil 1-0 Argentina

I say i had my record amount of corners there haha:D

Who do I play in quarters??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Chasing Dreams

Colly, what's the story with Manyoofan? Was he not going to try and clear some of his backlog today?

Brazil 1-0 Argentina

I say i had my record amount of corners there haha:D

Who do I play in quarters??

Goog game. Ya you had some amount of corners in the last 20 mins alright. I'm pretty p1ssed that I didn't at least take it to extra time. Missed two one on ones with Milito and he also managed to hit the foot of the post when 8 yards out in the centre of the goal. Ah well, just like my league form, my final third ability (or lack of) is what let me down.

Just the 2 games left in the Second round so.

Italy (mikeoshea) v Uruguay (philt27)
    England (ChasingDreams-) v South Africa (manyoofan1)

What's the story lads? I think manyoofan1 has been given more than enough time to play his game to be honest. I don't want to have to start awarding byes at this late stage, but if these games aren't played soon, I'll have no other alternative. I'm going to set a deadline of Wednesday and that's being extremely generous!

• Advertisement

Colly, what's the story with Manyoofan? Was he not going to try and clear some of his backlog today?

What do u mean some of his backlog??
    He has one game doesnt he??

Advertisement