Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 World Cup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

hey gooch - i was wrecked after that weddin so slept most of yesterday - ill be on now or a bit then after 9pm - fingers x wel get this played today!!:confused:

Philt27 wrote: »
    hey gooch - i was wrecked after that weddin so slept most of yesterday - ill be on now or a bit then after 9pm - fingers x wel get this played today!!:confused:
    Jaysis, thank god thats over - outplayed completely in this one - bit of possesion in the 1st half - other than that nowt!! well played gooch - best of luck in the next round!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Jaysis, thank god thats over - outplayed completely in this one - bit of possesion in the 1st half - other than that nowt!! well played gooch - best of luck in the next round!!

What was the score?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

I think it was 5-0, but it could have been 4-0, not certain, I always lose track.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Chasing Dreams

colly54 wrote: »
    What do u mean some of his backlog??
    He has one game doesnt he??

He hasn't played a league match yet either.

• Advertisement

gooch2k9 wrote: »
    I think it was 5-0, but it could have been 4-0, not certain, I always lose track.
    Ah now dont be takin the pi$$ goochie, u know dam well it was 5 - 0 - hope to improve slightly for the league games!!!

Ah now dont be takin the pi$$ goochie, u know dam well it was 5 - 0 - hope to improve slightly for the league games!!!

Nah honest to god! I thought I'd won 4-1 in the groupo stages but when i checked it was only 3-1:(

Can any of the Quarters be played soon?

Topher, can you play Thursday night, or Friday night?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Won't be around on Friday, but Thursday should be grand sir. Up ridiculously early for work this week, so might not be on later than 9ish though - depends how I sleep tonight! :pac:

• Advertisement

I'm available for whoever is spain during the day and after 11 tonight. Send me a message to see if am about if you can play:D

Actually, Manyoofan has logged on! He hasn't responded to my message and is playing MW2. I need to go soon, so...

manyoofan gonna get his game played tonight? If not chasingdreams gets a bye to the next round!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

I'm available for whoever is spain during the day and after 11 tonight. Send me a message to see if am about if you can play:D

Add me: AsCeNSioN-X

I'm Spain

Will be after 10 tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Denmark 2 - 3 England

0-0 @ half time, Danes looking typically solid at the back, but weak up top. England took the lead after the break when the Danish defence failed to clear their lines following a parried save from a free kick. Denmark got back into it thanks to some ridiculously sporting play from ChasingDreams; Norstrand (I think) broke through the middle and was taken out by a lunge on the edge of the box by the last man and the ref bottled it, opting only to book the offender. The resulting free led to a corner, which Rob Green gathered and then dropped to his feet and hoofed into his own net. Fair play sir!

England took the lead again, and Denmark equalised pretty quickly - thanks to a massive deflection. About the 80 minute mark the connection got shot to shít for some reason, and the plan was ease off and hang on for extra time. About 85 minutes, the balls at a Danish foot, about 6 yards out, not a player in sight. Press square to clear, nothing. Circle, nothing. Shít, now Rooney's run in and nabbed it! :eek: It's ok though, he's fallen on the floor! Haha, look at the silly little man! Danish defender is about 6 inches from the ball, move towards it, nothing. Hold triangle to draw Sorensen out and repeatedly bash square to encourage the lumbering oaf to put his foot through the ball that's almost sitting on his big toe, nothing! Rooney stands up, dusts himself down, ties his left boot, checks the right one but decided it was tight enough as was, and places the ball neatly inside the far post! :(

:pac: Good game though, and England deserved it, especially as the Danes were only in it due to really fair play.

Norsemen... out, :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Who is mexico??

Right so, Brazil v Mexico and Spain v Italy in to play in the quarters...not much time left!!!

manyoofan, sorry but I had to award a bye.

Who is mexico??

Here ya go.

thewools wrote: »
    Propane Nightmare - SmudgeDope: Mexico

Osu wrote: »
    Add me: AsCeNSioN-X

I'm Spain

Added ya there i think!

• Advertisement

No sign of SmudgeDope :confused:

No sign of SmudgeDope :confused:

He seems to have been about as active as you in this thread over the last few days to be honest!

considering today is the 11th and i asked "who was mexico" on the 8th....well then he hasn't been on in 3 days....Plus i added him on ps3 and he hasnt accepted

His last message was 8th days ago!!
    Just about as active as me?? Well done :confused:

His last message was 8th days ago!!
    Just about as active as me?? Well done :confused:

You're right, my bad...sorry PropaneNightmare, Colly54 has been given a bye to the semi final.

gooch2k9 and Osu, what's the story with your quarter-final, why hasn't it been played yet???

I dont mind playing him if he is on today.....

Wools ill play you if your around today??

I dont mind playing him if he is on today.....

Wools ill play you if your around today??

Cool, we'll give him today to respond and play the game so. Send him a pm and a message on the psn.

I'm available today for Osu, until 9

• Advertisement

I'm available today for Osu, until 9

Cool, send him a pm here and a message on the psn.

Advertisement