Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 World Cup

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Just checked there...All my controller settings assigned to assisted not manual!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

colly54 wrote: »
    Just checked there...All my controller settings assigned to assisted not manual!!

Sound - by switching to manual shooting its easier to place a chip shot. You should try it. Takes time to get used to but very effective...

Found out what was causing the serious lag - my sister!!! :mad:

She has been watching Grey Anatomy online all night on one of those tv sites.... grrrrrrrrrrrr :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Chasing Dreams

So, whoever is playing me in the Semi-Final, I can play you on Monday?

thewools wrote: »
    Sound - by switching to manual shooting its easier to place a chip shot. You should try it. Takes time to get used to but very effective...

I thought manual chip just ment normal chip....
    Smudgedope was giving me stick for this too....:rolleyes:
    Dont think ill be trying it online because it seems to be a crime :eek:

• Advertisement

I thought manual chip just ment normal chip....
    Smudgedope was giving me stick for this too....:rolleyes:
    Dont think ill be trying it online because it seems to be a crime :eek:

nah no crime... can just be an advantage!! :P

Must be the brazil team with the abilty to pull off such sweet shots that all...

I reckon if Klose had tried it he would have pulled it off but Gomez sh*t a brick at the end!! Aw well back to concentrating on Inter... :rolleyes:

thewools wrote: »
    nah no crime... can just be an advantage!! :P

Must be the brazil team with the abilty to pull off such sweet shots that all...

I reckon if Klose had tried it he would have pulled it off but Gomez sh*t a brick at the end!! Aw well back to concentrating on Inter... :rolleyes:

Yea Klose would of scored that i wreckon...
    I'm surprised you didn't start with schweinsteiger .... :eek:

Yea Klose would of scored that i wreckon...
    I'm surprised you didn't start with schweinsteiger .... :eek:

Was trying my Inter formation (work in progress) for this game! Could bit in the Swine into it... reverted to my "old" german formation and boom things started to click - pity it dont suit Inter!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

So, whoever is playing me in the Semi-Final, I can play you on Monday?

After 5pm today I won't be able to play as I'm away on holidays. So if you can play today great, otherwise you'll get a bye i suppose. Sorry, thought this was going to be over before this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Chasing Dreams

gooch2k9 wrote: »
    After 5pm today I won't be able to play as I'm away on holidays. So if you can play today great, otherwise you'll get a bye i suppose. Sorry, thought this was going to be over before this.

Ah, sorry mate, I didn't see your post until now.

I've no problem waiting for you, but it's up to L'prof...

• Advertisement

World Cup Final

Brazil 5-2 England

Fair play for running this l'prof was enjoyable.....

chasingdreams handed me a few goals in this ...
    Fabiano proved to be the difference..
    Good Game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Congrats on the win colly. Thanks also to everyone who took part, it was a good laugh...at times :pac:.

I'd consider organising another one (maybe in Fifa 11) once the group stages of the Champions League have started, I'd have to rob thewools and Crosáidí's rules though.

Advertisement