Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 World Cup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Cameroon 2 - Paraguay (Actually forgot what team I was for a bit) 1

P'ed off for many reasons.

Will have to choose a less busy time to play from now on.

Kept getting worried about what to do in case of a draw....do we play extra time or count it as a draw?

gooch2k9 wrote: »
    Can't play tonight, available all day tomorrow except around the cork kerry game.

I'd prefer to play weekdays if that's ok? Maybe tomorrow night. nt sure

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Lads il try and get the 1st game over by tomorrow... Colly or L'Prof, will ye be around? Tested out Slovenia... lets just say im more than likely gonna be playing for 2nd, cos theres no way im gonna challenge anyone with them:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Lads il try and get the 1st game over by tomorrow... Colly or L'Prof, will ye be around? Tested out Slovenia... lets just say im more than likely gonna be playing for 2nd, cos theres no way im gonna challenge anyone with them:pac:

Yeah, I'll be around tomorrow to play yourself and Colly. Might just play ye once each though, haven't had enough practice with Ecuador yet at all. I'd be delighted with 2nd spot, but I reckon I'll finish last.

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Kept getting worried about what to do in case of a draw....do we play extra time or count it as a draw?

Because I set it up as a league, you shouldn't have the option to play extra time or pens. If you do, just end the match as a draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Cant play tomorrow lads ...Going to Croker then watching Germany game when im home.....
    Mayb ill be on tomorrow night not sure tho

• Advertisement

colly54 wrote: »
    Cant play tomorrow lads ...Going to Croker then watching Germany game when im home.....
    Mayb ill be on tomorrow night not sure tho

No worries, we'll sort sumthin out soon. Sorry I didn't get on today.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Pm'ed Fizman before I headed out tonight at like 5pm, but no reply yet. Me an Topher are up and ready to go probably tomorrow night. Hopefully Fiz gets ready.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Im waiting for a reply from the South Africe and New Zealand players, hope to get the games going soon guys if your reading this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Cameroon 2 - Paraguay (Actually forgot what team I was for a bit) 1

P'ed off for many reasons.

Will have to choose a less busy time to play from now on.

I'd prefer to play weekdays if that's ok? Maybe tomorrow night. nt sure

Yeah thats grand not sure what time I'll get on but should get on at some stage tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Im waiting for a reply from the South Africe and New Zealand players, hope to get the games going soon guys if your reading this.

I replied to you up there ^^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭CapRooney

hey,
    only read your pm there! is it too late to enter??? i'm portugal btw in the fifa league

CapRooney wrote: »
    hey,
    only read your pm there! is it too late to enter??? i'm portugal btw in the fifa league

I'm afraid so, sorry.

EDIT: Lads, can I make a small request? When you post your score in the match could you please post the group you're in too, it would make it much handier for me, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭u2gooner

Myself and Chasingdreams (Portugal and England) tried to play there this afternoon and couldn't get together online. Anyone any ideas? One of us would invite the other and get as far as the screen with the two team crests but wouldn't go any further.
    :confused:

u2gooner wrote: »
    Myself and Chasingdreams (Portugal and England) tried to play there this afternoon and couldn't get together online. Anyone any ideas? One of us would invite the other and get as far as the screen with the two team crests but wouldn't go any further.
    :confused:

Dunno, I just played him 3 times there in friendlies. I was happy enough with how I played, but these Ecuador fúckérs are gonna break my heart and most of the luck went against me!

Anybody know if you lineups are saved once changed? If no, I have a lot of rejigging to do before every game :rolleyes:

Fowler87, just sent you a friend request there. When are you around to play our first game? I see you haven't joined the league yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Netherlands 1 -1 Czech Rep - lots of chances created in both halves but last ditch defending made it hard for either team to score - it took til the 82nd min for a breakthrough and it was the mighty dutch durk to beat Cech from the edge of the box then al scored a ****e goal in the 85th and missed a sitter to win it in the dying mins.Over all i should have won it easily as als **** and will be taught a lesson in the WC format!!!:D:D:D

Philt27 wrote: »
    Netherlands 1 -1 Czech Rep - lots of chances created in both halves but last ditch defending made it hard for either team to score - it took til the 82nd min for a breakthrough and it was the mighty dutch durk to beat Cech from the edge of the box then al scored a ****e goal in the 85th and missed a sitter to win it in the dying mins.Over all i should have won it easily as als **** and will be taught a lesson in the WC format!!!:D:D:D

Don't be confusin me, thought this was one of the World Cup games!

Im just in the door mate... sure wel get the 1st game over if ya want now??

Im just in the door mate... sure wel get the 1st game over if ya want now??

Just watchin Apres match from last night, then gonna see if there's anyway I can change my starting lineup in the league. Does 30 mins or so suit?

L'prof wrote: »
    Just watchin Apres match from last night, then gonna see if there's anyway I can change my starting lineup in the league. Does 30 mins or so suit?

Thats sound man... I better sign up to this league anyhow... ya can leave ur line up as it as cos in fairness I am playing with Slovenia:p

• Advertisement

Thats sound man... I better sign up to this league anyhow... ya can leave ur line up as it as cos in fairness I am playing with Slovenia:p

In fairness, I'm playin with Ecuador...horrible team :mad:

L'prof wrote: »
    In fairness, I'm playin with Ecuador...horrible team :mad:

Least ya have some skill and pace with Valencia... Koren is the best I have... and thats not saying much! Maybe a friendly before the real thing?

Least ya have some skill and pace with Valencia... Koren is the best I have... and thats not saying much! Maybe a friendly before the real thing?

Yeah, if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 alandoyle23

ill be on line about 9ish if whoever has england wants to play our games later

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Group A

Netherlands 1-2 France

Joe played really well in this game and should have got the draw,
    return lwg in a few mins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭ChasingDreams.

ill be on line about 9ish if whoever has england wants to play our games later

Yeah, I'm up for that.

Fowler87, you around to play now? I see you just logged out of the PSN.

Just played Fowler87 there, he was winning 2-1 and his connection calfed in the last minute of the game! What do I do? :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

In the leagues I've played in before, if the player who was winning loses connection, then one rematch is given. If it happens again, then it's a loss. And if the player who is losing loses connection, it's an loss for them. And if it's a draw when the connection is lost, theirs one rematch. If it happens again, it's a loss for who ever loses connection.

• Advertisement

Right, we tried a replay anyway. I was winning 3-2 and his connection died again. I won't put any score up until I get some feedback here though.

Advertisement