Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Day in the Park Fundraiser 26th June

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Thanks a million Terry for this.

The footy and rounders was excellent fun. I sucked at Street Fighter of course so the outdoors part was definitely the best part of the day for me :) Really enjoyed getting some much needed exercise for once. I would love to do that again.

Having the run of the whole place for playing was fantastic. So spacious and tonnes of big leather seats and couches. Perfect for our gaming needs.

Big thanks again for the hospitality Terry!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Was a really good session, much respect Terry , really enjoyed it.

No pics or anything but there is this :

****ty mobile phone footage , meh tried to make it somewhat watchable :pac:

But seriously Terry, really was a very memorable day cheers man. I hope we wernt too much hassle, chances are high that the entire building heard the start up of SSFIV when everything turned on in that lecture room :p

(phone footage doesn't do it justice for those not there but the ceiling was lined with speakers and they were all up on full volume )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

none of the above
    Good **** Sisko, what's hilarious is that I can do the parry in normal games (and even did in a game just before the recording!), but the combination of sleep deprivation and slight drunkenness didn't help :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Ah yeah was just something funny to do with what little footage I had, I know yea can full super parry I've seen yea do it many a time icon14.gif

Advertisement