Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Herf (Cigar Smoking) Club

• 07-06-2010 2:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi,
    Anyone interested in forming a Herf Club, share tips, smoke the odd cuban torpedo etc...
    Post any interest- positive or negative aspects of the idea would be welcome.
    Partagas Serie P no:2 rule!!!
    Regards
    Murphyc106

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Do I need an excuse to have a cigar? Why yes I do. A herf is always appricated.
    There is an existing herf run on a monthly basis through the auspices of Cigar.ie that is always open to anyone who wants to show up. It's one that I keep trying to get to but always manage to miss. :o

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54 ✭✭murphyc106

OldGoat wrote: »
    There is an existing herf run on a monthly basis through the auspices of Cigar.ie that is always open to anyone who wants to show up. It's one that I keep trying to get to but always manage to miss. :o

Thanks... I'm a bit behind everyone else- been enjoying a solitary cigar for far too long, time to enjoy others company. Thanks again.
    Whats your favourite smoke?
    Murphyc106

Thanks,
    I got in contact with them- should be joining them in July...If you're ever in Carlow must have a cigar!
    Thanks again
    murphyc106

Have they fixed a date for July yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭MediaTank

Not yet!

• Advertisement

Slackers.
    :D

Hi,
    I got an email from one the group and they are waiting on someone from abroad to join them in July, he said he will drop me a line when its sorted..So when I know you will know...:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭MediaTank

There are two herfs planned for July - the 1st and the 13th @ The Morgan from 9 PM.

Might be in for the 1st. Heading to France the following day for some R&R.

Just bought myself a Partagas Presidente for tonight. :)
    /GoatGloat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

could somebody PM Me details of this, I would love to join in

• Advertisement

Linky to herf info.

Advertisement