Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hangover food- ideas

Options
  • 07-06-2010 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭

Well, after rather heavy night last night I am feeling lazy as shiz and am now starving. I'm due an unhealthy bing so what would all the Galway members recomend for a feed to take home???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

Chicago Town Pizza

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭lookinbusy

a nice lamb masala from your nearest Indian washed back with a cold cobra beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

lookinbusy wrote: »
    a nice lamb masala from your nearest Indian washed back with a cold cobra beer.

Hmmm.. An Indian you say.. Hmmm. This will be the winner unless something spectcular is mentioned in next 45 mins:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

My Pepperoni pizza is going down a treat,followed by Club Lemon.

^^^
    I would go for pizza but I am usually hungry again after an hour or 2...
    Side note> club lemon > fanta lemon:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭terlywerly

Burrito and taco fries from La Salsa with a can of Coke to wash it down. The last time I was hungover in Galway its what I had :D

Indian won out in the end, was a close call betwen indian and La salsa, but indian won in the end :) Thanks for the advice you guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

KFC

Advertisement