Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Means test breakdown

• 07-06-2010 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I was wondering if anybody has come across a similar situation.

We went through the means test process to determine how much of JA I should get since my wife is working. A few days ago I received some paperwork from the Social Welfare - 2 sheets of the actual means test breakdown, where the means were calculated as 225eur! Then a separate sheet where my JA rate was calculated, however the means deducted from the total social welfare payment was stated as 278eur??? Is this normal that on one set of paperwork they put one means amount and on another set of paperwork they use a totally different amount??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭atkin

Make an appeal if it is not correct

Advertisement