Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Rap Rock/Metal/Electronica

Options
  • 07-06-2010 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Looking for like minded people to start a Rap Rock/Metal/Electronica band. Hopefully having the Rap Rock style in bands like Linkin Park (pre Minutes to Midnight), Limp Bizkit and Hollywood Undead (mainly for the drummer and rapper), Metal style like in bands like Bullet for my Valentine, Linkin Park and Korn (mainly from the guitarist(s) and bassist) and some Electronic styles like Daft Punk, Linkin Parks songs like Session and Cure for the Itch and The Crystal Method (mainly from the DJ). The vocals will contain elements from Linkin Park, Bullet for my Valentine and Trapt.

The overall result should be a band with strong elements from all three genres.

Lyrical inspirations for myself include: Linkin Park, Trapt, Bullet for my Valentine, 30 Seconds to Mars, Dragonforce and Judas Priest.

Band Name: None as of yet
    Band Genre: Rap Rock/Metal/Electronica
    Band Location: Dublin
    Influences: Linkin Park, Daft Punk, Limp Bizkit, Korn, Hollywood Undead, Trapt, Bullet for my Valentine, Crystal Method
    Positions Available: Rapper/Backing Vocalist, Lead Guitarist, Bassist, Drummer, DJ
    Desired Age Range: 18-25
    Sound Samples: Link (Not the overall sound I'm looking for, but best I could do by myself, both vocals and guitar by me)
    Additional Info: Originals band. Doing a few covers would be grand, but aiming for mainly originals so need creative minded people.

If interested email duvrok@gmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Bealzebub259

Bump up it's the code word
    No matter where you say it you know that you'll be heard

bump

bunp, any interest?

bump, bump, bump, everybody bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

i have a suggestion for you, maybe you should get a better mic or a toneport or something to record your ideas better. the sound quality of the ideas you have isnt the best and maybe is working against you?

just an idea

all the best.
    :)

• Advertisement

Bump na da noom na na nema
    Da bump na da noom na namena
    Da bump na ba noom na namena
    Da bump na da noom na namena

@AlcoholicA Thanks for the advice. To record the sound sample in the page in that link I bought a real Mic and adapters to hook it up to my PC, but the input volume was really low, had to bump it up after recording to actually be able to hear the vocals, but that distorted the quality somewhat. Still better quality than the previous ones, though, at least.

I think I'll invest in a toneport, thanks for the advice! :)

bump

Advertisement