Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ucd next year help needed pls:)

Options
  • 07-06-2010 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

i really want to do psychology in ucd but i wont get the points for it. was thinking of doing it through arts.. is it possible? i know it its in galway only 20 people from the arts class get through into 2nd year... advice would be greatly apreciated!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

In UCD, through arts, in second year, there is only 20 places, which are chosen randomly. The places are also only for a minor. You cannot do it as a major unless you have the points in the leaving.

It sucks, and I'm waiting at the moment to find out if I got my minor place for second year.

Although, even if you don't get the place in second year, you can still pick psychology electives each year, so will be able to some psychology.

Advertisement