Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleep patherns

Options
  • 07-06-2010 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

Just saw some one make mention of this in another post but coming up to the lc has anyone else got a fecked up sleep pathenr..Like I've gone into my summer pathern hah.

Most nights I'm going so sleep at 5am!!!

Found of yesterday two of my friends were up then too((In there own respective homes hah)) and had a good few friends on msn at that time as well hah.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭zoom!

Ye I can't help but stay up late when I'm at home. Although the Leavin is this week I pretty much started my holidays. Spend the day out in the sun, do a bit of study and then stay up and watch TV or play guitar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Was getting up around 8 and sleeping at 11 all last week but that fell apart during the weekend.. :D Still managed to go to bed at about 12 but I somehow slept till 11 or 12 in morning...:eek: I commend you with 5am though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Reillyman

Hahaha this title makes me laugh, it sounds like such a buffer talking, sleep patherns! :pac::pac:

Advertisement