Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM 2010

Options
  • 07-06-2010 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I played FM 2007 for 60 seasons or so and loved it until I packed it in. I have a new son now and a curtailed social life so was thinking of getting FM2010.

Can anyone tell if it is good or not? How long does it take to do a season or so. I am interested in taking a crap team in the bottom league and work up - has anyone done that?

What settings should I start the game on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

Ive bought all the FM games and I defo recommend this one.

Its much faster to load and I find you can get through a season much faster.

The layout is a bit different but once you get used to that its great.

Tactics are much more responsive too I find.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Definally get it. On my 10th season and still going strong.

To get thru a season it will depend on how you play it. For me it would take around 2 weeks or three but thats because I tend to browse alot around the game. (only 1% of my game time has been spent on holidays lol)

Taking a unplayable team to the top is popular! Give a look at other threads and you'll see the different challenges etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Thanks lads,

Loading up the game now - looking forward to it!

Advertisement