Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

skooool.ie have failed me!

Options
  • 07-06-2010 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

Was just on skoool.ie there, and was clicking on King Lear, for notes, you know yourself, and BANG...fecking MACBETH pops up on my screen. Macbeth????? :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Yeah that happened to me a while back. Sparknotes is where its at! Under the No Fear Shakespeare tab :)

EDIT: Heres the link Starts with a brief character analysis and then every scene has the "modern english" written next to it. Nothing massive but better than skoool.ie's "King Lear" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ajjmk

same happened for me..

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Orlaladuck

I gave up on Skoool a long time ago :L. They're okay but not great. Usefull for breaking down biology but the lack of diagrams is a right pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

Conor108 wrote: »
    Yeah that happened to me a while back. Sparknotes is where its at! Under the No Fear Shakespeare tab :)

EDIT: Heres the link Starts with a brief character analysis and then every scene has the "modern english" written next to it. Nothing massive but better than skoool.ie's "King Lear" ;)

I bought the spark notes book for that at the beginning of the year. At tge back it says something like ' finnally - you can understand what the play is all about ' lol

Advertisement