Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Melty Blood Act Cadenza Team Tournament This Weekend!

Options
  • 07-06-2010 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭

Gonna get this off to a start.

MELTY BLOOD: ACT CADENZA EVENT THIS WEEKEND IN THE XGC!!! Casual play & team tournament taking place thi weekend in the XGC!!! 1pm onwards. NO ENTRANCE FEE!!! Bring friends, a stick, a pad, and YOUR GAME FACE!!!

When? This Saturday @ 1pm
    Where? XCG Liffey Street
    How Much? Free!
    Format? Laptop (Any stick/controller)

It's free like so no reason not to play. Looking forward to seeing you this saturday!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Don't bump so early man, you'll look like you have ADHD.

Also Arcueid Brunestud is mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

I know i said the other day that I'd be at this but I dont think I will be. Sorry Xink. I cant make it in frown.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

I should be in xgc on saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Special: I'm gonna whip out MBAA as I got PCSX2 to play nice with my machine :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Cant make it Xinkai sorry dude

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Yo guys just a reminder this is on tomorrow! Casuals at 1:30 tournament starts when theres 12 teams or so.

Advertisement