Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Hog-sitter in cork

Options
  • 07-06-2010 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

so i am going on holidays for one week to england, and i need a place for my hedgehog.
    You would need to give him a new hot water bottle once at night (maybe in the day if it is cold), fresh water and some cat food (i will supply it) when her bowl is almost empty
    my only other family member doesn't have the room (tiny apartment)
    I would much rather someone who had experience with pet hedgehogs
    I will not leave co. Cork
    i will pay any reasonable sum of money
    the hedgehog would be staying in your house

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭CreedonsDogDayc

I no longer do pet sitting as Im opening the doggie daycare in two weeks, but try www.corkpetsitters.ie , they should be able to help you!

I would have offered this service in the past, you should expect to pay €10 for 30min visits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭yugimon121

I no longer do pet sitting as Im opening the doggie daycare in two weeks, but try www.corkpetsitters.ie , they should be able to help you!

I would have offered this service in the past, you should expect to pay €10 for 30min visits.
    i wouldn't be too keen on letting them into my house, but ill give the call anyways

Advertisement