Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GEO

Options
  • 07-06-2010 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

When a question says "a country of cultural diversity", do you talk about the travelling community or the North?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I think most people would talk about the language divide in Belgium for that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 zej

Oh really =O We never did anything about Belgium!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

zej wrote: »
    Oh really =O We never did anything about Belgium!

Well it doesn't have to be Belgium, I just assumed most people did it. It's about the language divide between Flemish and French, between Flanders and Wallonia. Is there an equivalent case study in your book?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 zej

The only thing I can find about cultural differences really is the Travelling community in Ireland and the differences between the North and the Republic?!

Advertisement