Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traveller head stones at Drumcliff cemetary.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

You have to be making that up. I need a picture of this.

http://www.sligoweekender.ie/news/story/?trs=cwsnmhidql

Best I can do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

No, the one I've seen is in Sligo Cemetery. But OMG - there's two?!

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭RocketFalls

This reminds me of one I saw a few years ago.
    It was a statue depicting the amalgamation of the front end of a horse and the rear end of a motorcycle.
    I **** ye not.

Anyway, that was probably the most metal grave marker I've ever had the [mis?]fortune to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭igorbiscan

MAIDEN,show some respect,show some privacy,show some dignity, shame on you..these are real people here,families..respect the dead..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

I do that a lot, but in this thread, no

I was actually referring to Shapey Fiend bud! I'm on your side.

That's the most original gravestone I've ever seen. Prefer cremation myself but if it had to be burial I'd have something outlandish like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

''MAIDEN,show some respect,show some privacy,show some dignity, shame on you..these are real people here,families..respect the dead..''

Igor, these are photos that are on the net FFS (how is that private????), im sure whoever took them had permission!!!!

Of course these are real people, I harldly thought they were fake!!!

Advertisement