Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo seen through white shirt?????

Options
  • 07-06-2010 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

I have a tattoo on my shoulder and it can been seen through a white shirt. I want to apply something to it so it would not be seen through a white shirt for a wedding I am attending soon. I was thinking of a band aid or something.

Does anyone else have any other ideas to hide tattoos :D:rolleyes::cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭baldshin

White t shirt or long sleeve t shirt under your shirt???

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

it must be pretty small if you can fit a plaster over it. the long sleeve white t-shirt sounds like the best option.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Or, and I don't know if this is actually a good idea or not, and I'm presuming its healed completely, but some makeup would probably do the job. They do it on TV shows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 the wizzard

Try camoflage cream. Good pharmacy or theatrical/ costume shop. Or just be proud, as it's a part of who you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

Get a white shirt thats heavier and not as seethrough?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Future 2050

:DThanks but I need to where a white shirt it will be very hot as it is abroad. i think there is make over stuff or some sort of large enough band AID.

??????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭minister poxbottle

why get a tattoo in the first place if ya dont want anyone ta see it , tis your shoulder not yer arse?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Maybe he didn't get it for people to see, just got it for himself, or maybe he no longer likes the tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

Dont know if this would work or not. White or skin colour face paint?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭DesQ2

How about white bandage wrap? cut to size and attached over it using tape, or something similar?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭moonstreet

what you need is camaflage makeup as previously mentioned. The most common brand is called DERMABLEND made by VICHY. I have a birthmark on my face and Ive been using this brand of makeup for years. I have also expermented covering my tattoos, which are all black ink. It really does cover black ink tattoos, alot better than normal makeup or concealer. The best thing to do would be to go to a large BOOTS The Chemist or similar and talk to the VICHY reps. here is a link to the UK website http://www.vichyconsult.co.uk/local/en-gb/dermablend/vichy-dermablend.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭LYDIABANK

this is funny :) this is how my mother found out i had a tatoo and she went maaad! "what about your wedding day!!" if you wear a large band aid it will be more obvious, everyone wil be asking what it is...! camouflage make up is expensive enough i think cause i was once thinking of it myself, i say show it off! after a while people wont notice it :)

Advertisement