Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painter in Cork??

Options
  • 07-06-2010 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I'm wondering if anyone could recommend a good house painter in Cork?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭oranjeboom

Ring Pat McDonald paints, they will reccommend a good house painter to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mgw beag

Thanks a mil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭dezzyd

Carbery painters in Clonakilty are meant to be good - realy fast too. I haven't used them myself but they have been recommended to me. Also M.Linehan seem to be popular if it's any good to you

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

I can recommend one based on personal experience but he isnt the cheapest.. work is top class though. drop me a pm if you want his name

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

curran painters from kerry,they also cover cork.top work done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭disco biscuit

I know a man that will do a good job and he is not dear.

Podge and Rodge comment........... face like a painter's radio :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

aspen01 wrote: »
    We just had our house inside and outside painted by Perfect Home from Cork. They're a team of Polish professional painters. The owner is fluent in English. The job was very good. However, they're not the cheapest.
    They painted the outside of your house with the weather we have been having lately. I hope the paint was frost proof. You may run into difficulty if you get a couple of days rain.

The difficulty being the paint will fall off the wall into strips onto your footpath!

Advertisement