Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything Maiden

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Mushy wrote: »
    Announcement Friday, going to the ticketless method to prevent touting, but in conjunction with Ticketmaster...OH the irony!

One would assume the poster is correct anyway.

Shouldn't really be an issue here as they're never sold out any of their gigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Announcement Friday, going to the ticketless method to prevent touting, but in conjunction with Ticketmaster...OH the irony!

One would assume the poster is correct anyway.

Shouldn't really be an issue here as they're never sold out any of their gigs.

Assuming there is a date here. May only apply to UK dates

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭lizzylad84

@mushy where are you getting your info?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Echo arena blurb mentions bout tour plans as starting Belgium, then Germany, then UK and Ireland.

Sweet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Can't wait :D

edit: And a saturday too ? Perfect!

Saturday night too, perfect! Will this sell out? Can't see it, but won't be able get tickets for a fair while.

Saturday night too, perfect! Will this sell out? Can't see it, but won't be able get tickets for a fair while.

I doubt it will sell out. Definitely not in the next few months anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Delighted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Unreal. Havent seen them in about 10 years. Can’t wait. And love The Book of Souls.
    Would be nice if they shook up the old stuff a bit, but I’m not bothered. They’ll always be classics.
    Pity they cant get Empire of the Clouds in there. But half the gig would be taken up with it!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Last time I saw Iron Maiden was Fear of the Dark tour 1993. Saw them in 1990 too when they threatened to finish the gig because of spitting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Never seen em live and while I'm not massive fan by any stretch this is a must attend gig.

Any idea of ticket prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭jayobray

€73.50-€78.50, plus the usual Ticketmaster add ons. Seeing as it is ticketless, will the likes of the Sound Cellar get them in?

That's pricier than I thought it would be to be honest. Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Delighted with Shinedown as support act too! They were brilliant at Download!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

meh 50/50 on this.

bit expensive (86 euro after TM fees) and maiden are not one of my top prioritys to see in 2017.

then again what if GNR and Metallica dont play and theres no other rock/metal gigs of note in Ireland next summer and i decide i want to go to Maiden but it sells out ?. Shinedown as support sounds good too (better than that Sweet Savage ****e we had to sit through last time lol, if only Dio didnt pass away earlier that year we could of got Heaven and Hell as support :(:()

it will be impossible to sell a ticket if you cant go as there all electronic tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭jayobray

I'm sure Ticketmaster will facilitate resale through Seatwave, at a price of course.

Last time I saw Iron Maiden was Fear of the Dark tour 1993. Saw them in 1990 too when they threatened to finish the gig because of spitting.

26 years ago today!

£12.50 for the ticket if I remember correctly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

Remember back in the sfx when they disrespected the tricolour ??

s8n wrote: »

No, what happened? I was at that gig but don't remember that.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Okon

No, what happened? I was at that gig but don't remember that.

I was there too, and can't remember that either... although I did have a lot to drink that night!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Delighted with Shinedown as support act too! They were brilliant at Download!

Like them on record but seen live twice...well it wasn't all live :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,891 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Delighted about this. I'll be seeing them play on my birthday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭steveshort

s8n wrote: »

I was there too and I seen no flags "disrespected".
    There has been stories about maiden burning a tricolour but ive never seen any proof of this.

Ive seen them 7 times and im looking forward too seeing them again this may

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭lizzylad84

Heard from a few people who were at the sfx gig and none can recollect anything disrespectful

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

steveshort wrote: »
    There has been stories about maiden burning a tricolour but ive never seen any proof of this.

Exactly! Bruce was interviewed by the old Sunday Tribune here about 10 years back, was asked about this and said it was b*ll*cks (his words!).

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Dargull

It's complete bollix! I was at the SFX show and every show here since and they've never disrespected us or our flag.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Bit of a price hike from their last gig here, which was 59.80 according to my old ticket.

Would still like to attend though, if physically possible! :)

Advertisement