Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything Maiden

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

Seen the set list from tonight's opening show of this leg of the tour.

Have to say I'm a bit disappointed with it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

ozzy jr wrote: »

To be fair it was always going to be pretty much the same as the 2016 set with one or 2 changes but I have to admit I don't like the 2 changes they did make.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭ROY RACE

Not great but children of the damned is in it and powerslave happy with that

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭yobr

Wonder will any more tickets pop up on ticket master for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

ozzy jr wrote: »

I went to the Antwerp gig, it was still pretty amazing though. That said, the arena it was in isn't known for it's great sound quality, the 3Arena is a lot better imo.
    They start with some new stuff, get the people into it and then close off with only classics.

A pal of mine is still looking for a ticket, if anyone has a spare... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    A pal of mine is still looking for a ticket, if anyone has a spare... ;)
    The tickets require the booking card when being validated so it will be harder to buy a ticket now.
    The ticketmaster site says...
    "At ENTRY you must provide the CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE AND VALID PHOTO ID.
    Entire party MUST enter the venue at the same time."

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

kbannon wrote: »
    The tickets require the booking card when being validated so it will be harder to buy a ticket now.

They said the same thing in Antwerp, never saw anyone having to show their ID card or bank card.

They just scan the ticket, nothing more.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Can't wait for Saturday. Powerslave!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭steveshort

Theres been more tickets for sale today for anyone needing tickets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭savemejebus

kbannon wrote: »

Got a gift of a ticket and turns out it's paperless so now i've to borrow the credit card of the person that bought it to get into the gig. What a pain!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

I purchased my tickets with a different card to the one I have now.

What do I need to do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭jayobray

I purchased my tickets with a different card to the one I have now.

What do I need to do?

I had to ring Ticketmaster to get them to register the new card against the purchase. Took about 2 hours to get through to them. In fairness, once I got through it was simple enough, but still a pain in the neck.

jayobray wrote: »
    I had to ring Ticketmaster to get them to register the new card against the purchase. Took about 2 hours to get through to them. In fairness, once I got through it was simple enough, but still a pain in the neck.

Did the same thing this morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

somethings going to go wrong saturday i feel it with this stupid system

looking forward to the show all the same, i wonder how long more they will tour ??

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭darrenw5O94

Do we need a printout of the confirmation email or is it the credit card and ID?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sheepwasher

Guys, I have an extra ticket for the concert in Dublin. If you are interested in feel free to send me a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

PTH2009 wrote: »
    somethings going to go wrong saturday i feel it with this stupid system

looking forward to the show all the same, i wonder how long more they will tour ??

I'd hazard a guess and say they've 2 more albums and respective tours in them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Poncke

I have a spare ticket face value. PM me if anyone wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Whenever they do tour again they need to sit down and take a good look at the setlist, Bruce is really struggling with some of the songs on the current list this leg of the tour, that is why Hallowed got dropped, hopefully it is only a temporary problem as it does usually take him a few shows to get to his best.

Xenji wrote: »
    Whenever they do tour again they need to sit down and take a good look at the setlist, Bruce is really struggling with some of the songs on the current list this leg of the tour, that is why Hallowed got dropped, hopefully it is only a temporary problem as it does usually take him a few shows to get to his best.

I guess his voice will never be the same as it was since the cancer...?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

I guess his voice will never be the same as it was since the cancer...?

The affects on his voice have gone if you look at recent interviews, he said himself that the effects of the chemotherapy would take about a year to dissipate, he was actually singing better last year then he had prior to the cancer in 2013/4.

He just looks at times on this leg struggling to keep up on certain songs and hit notes he was hitting fine in last years leg.

Looking at some videos on YouTube.....wtf is Janick Gers on??? Throws more shapes than plays his bloody instrument ffs!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭ush

They'll tune down on the next tour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭xtradel

The day has come :eek:

Enjoy the show everybody, hopefully it'll be another cracker :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Really looking forward to tonight, can't believe it's 13 and half years since i last saw them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Layne

Have they Ed Force One in tow for this leg of the tour?? I remember flying in East Midlands airport for Download and seeing it parked up, small it ain't!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

Layne wrote: »
    Have they Ed Force One in tow for this leg of the tour?? I remember flying in East Midlands airport for Download and seeing it parked up, small it ain't!!

Sadly not. It's been repainted and is now flying for an airline in the middle east.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Poncke

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Dargull

A guy fell from the seating area tonight and missed the mixing desk by a couple of feet. He was in a bad way. A lot of blood. Hope he's ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Layne

Dargull wrote: »
    A guy fell from the seating area tonight and missed the mixing desk by a couple of feet. He was in a bad way. A lot of blood. Hope he's ok.

I was seated area near where it happened, as far as I could see it was no accident, looked like he jumped.
    But that's besides the point, hope he is okay, fair fall, I assumed that somebody had broken his fall but obviously not.

Advertisement