Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything Maiden

Options
1383940414244»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭waywill1966

Just been listening to Powerslave after many years! What an album,think they really hit their 80s peak here! Rime is 13 minutes of pure magic in my opinion!

Post edited by waywill1966 on

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Abel Magwitch

I love that album and also listened to it today

It certainly is a step above anything they made before it imo

For me BNW is their best. Nothing super amazing about it, except I bought it the week it was released and have been a hardcore fan since

• Registered Users Posts: 4,553 ✭✭✭savemejebus

I dunno, Piece of Mind always seemed to have the edge over Powerslave for me

Thats my favourite album actually,Revelations is my all time fav track from Maiden!

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭peter4918

Anyone going over to the UK over the next few weeks to see Bruce on tour?

• Advertisement

Planet Rock on Sunday evening (12th) at 7 has a programme about Bruce where he talks about his musical influences! Just caught a trailer about it this morning on Paul Anthonys show!

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭peter4918

Bruce was in top form on Thursday night in Wolverhampton. Great venue with around 3,500 people at it. His voice was great and the setlist had one or two surprises thrown in. He was jumping around the place like a lunatic and at 66 it’s amazing that he still has the hunger and desire to do it.

Great band playing with him, amazing musicians. The only downside for me was Mistheria prancing around the stage with his keytar looking like he was making a dodgy 80s hair metal video. Overall a fantastic show and well worth travelling for.

Advertisement