Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog found in Milverton

Options
  • 07-06-2010 9:09pm
    Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

King Charles spaniel type, male, white with brown patches found wandering around Milverton (just outside Skerries) today. Very friendly and looks well looked after. Blue collar (no tag). Please PM me if you are missing this dog, or may know where it is from.

Thanks

Beasty

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

May be worth posting over in Animal and Pet Issues forum too :)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Took it to Lissenhall vets today - fortunately it was chipped, but unfortunately the address details were out of date! The same dog had been found and taken to Lissenhall only a couple of weeks earlier, and they are keeping it in their kennels, pending the return of its owner.

Thanks for the suggestions both here and in PMs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭ragg

How old is the dog, I might rescue it if its quite young and confirmed abandoned, as the little fella we have could do with a friend :)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

ragg wrote: »
    How old is the dog, I might rescue it if its quite young and confirmed abandoned, as the little fella we have could do with a friend :)
    He was left at Lissenhall vets and kennels, who know the owner, and I presume they were reunited shortly after we left him (although I am sure he would make a great pet he seems very keen on exploring the wider environment)

Thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Hauk

My bro has a puppy King charles. Love him to bits. Hope that dog made it back to it's owner.

Edit: Beasty, was that you on the road bike earlier that said hello to me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

i was out that way tonight on the bike. was saying hello to a lot of people. everyone very friendly tonight

Hauk wrote: »
    My bro has a puppy King charles. Love him to bits. Hope that dog made it back to it's owner.

Edit: Beasty, was that you on the road bike earlier that said hello to me?
    No - must have been Matron - I'm currently at training campon a conference in Miami (well apparently someone had to do it:D)

Martron wrote: »
    i was out that way tonight on the bike. was saying hello to a lot of people. everyone very friendly tonight

:D

I was just outside my house. I was in shorts, carrying a six pack of Coke!

If my memory serves me right, you were wearing an orange/black jersey? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

nope was not me then. i did not look so "professional" :D

Martron wrote: »
    nope was not me then. i did not look so "professional" :D

Haha. No worries! :D

• Advertisement

We've gone off-topic here, and as there is now a separate "boardsies met in NCD" thread, I'm locking this one

Thanks for all the suggestions

Beasty

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement