Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Pay Monthly users- You might want to check your bill!

Options
  • 07-06-2010 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

I have posted many times in the past about how great Three are but I thought I should let you know about a problem that I'm having with them at the mo.

I'm on Relax 150 with a 1GB data add on and generally my bills have been around the €40 mark consistently. Then the bill for April arrived, weighing in at €55. May's came in at €50. I was beginning to suspect that something was up so I checked my bills and saw that I was exceeding my flex unit allowance was was being charged for text messages for about half the month.

I checked 'mythree.ie' on the 2nd of this month and noticed that the balance of remaining flex units was 92 meaning that i had somehow used 58 units in a day!

I rechecked the bills and saw that both the bills for april and may showed a usage of exactly 93.15 flex units and i was being charged for texts and call above this figure instead of the usual 150 units.

So give your bills a check if they've gone up in the last few months and if you do find a problem ring them on 1913... I tried emailing them and didn't bother their holes actually looking into it.

It's been looked into by them now... hopefully they get it sorted. I'll update this either way when I have a resolution!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭BeardyFunzo

Got a call back from them today they said they had looked into my last bill and they would credit me for the over charging.

Looking at 'mythree' I see that I now also have 232 flex units and my account is in credit to the tune of €24. So alls well that ends well I suppose...

Would be nice if they had Irish call centre people though.

Advertisement