Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Decent HDTV and Freesat HD

• 07-06-2010 9:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭

Have been spending a long time researching this and still undecided as to what to go for ....Am looking to get a HDTV and Freesat set up off an existing Sky dish (so no dish needed).

With a budget of around €500 for a tv the best I can find in the south is this LG 42LH3000

Would ideally like a freesat HD box with a programming guide (although not really essential) and one that runs smoothly. Again a budget of around €100 for the box only. B&Q/Homebase are doing a Ross system (with dish) for around €90 I think with mixed reviews. I've also been researching this Edison Argus but would like to go with the B&Q if not much in the difference.

Been spending a lot of time and just want to sort something out before the W0rld Cup preferably.
    Anyone have any experience of the above set-ups or would recommend other options for a similar budget??

Thanksfor he help,
    D

Advertisement