Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wierd cult display on Sandycove Avenue.

Options
  • 07-06-2010 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone passing Sandycove avenue could not miss this. It is like something out of a cult horror movie. :eek:

There is a jar full of maggots as part of the sculpture. :eek:

Dose anyone have any background from this individual? I am sure neighbours are not too happy. :p

1zdoh8j.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

Why are you taking pics of my house?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I thought he was just some religious nut. It;s a can of worms by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Splendour

What does the small print say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

Splendour wrote: »
    What does the small print say?

"If you can read this you're too close"

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭wildswan

I imagine it's to do with the child abuse in the catholic church-run state institutions. Hence the dublin-rome sign and the prisoner references

• Advertisement

I thought that at first, but I'm not sure it is. It is more like someone who became a born again christian and threw away his crutches.

Its some weird **** anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

I'd have thought some kind of clerical abuse thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I thought that at first, but I'm not sure it is. It is more like someone who became a born again christian and threw away his crutches.

Its some weird **** anyway.
    I would guess the oposite, on some of his foot notes he / she gives credit to the Hells Angels. :eek: (Whether this is referring to the Back patch motorcycle club or not)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Routledge

I read parts, but couldnt make sense of it. Thought it was referring to something about a Polish neighbour or some such......

And as far as I know the gaf next door (adjoining) is for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Its the super adventure club

• Advertisement

I thought it was on about meeting someone who introduced him to god, which open a can of worms and changed his world.

I'll have a closer look at the weekend, although I've studied it before and can't work it out. I hadn't seen the biker bit though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

I'll have a closer look at the weekend, ..

Ok Fred, you go knock on the door we'll keep sketch.

Morlar wrote: »
    Ok Fred, you go knock on the door we'll keep sketch.
    Have you seen the movie helter skelter?

You would want a couple of snipers with you just in case. :eek:

My wife has spoken to the old boy a few times, I'll be a man and hide behind her:D

that's his campavan in the picture by the way.

There is a story board up there now.

We are all kind of right. It tells the story of his life, from being abandoned by his mother at 6 years old, to the death of his wife.

It touches on abuse, failing people and people having faith in you. One sentence says that put all the stuff up and he though he was having a breakdown, bit a biker maye told him he has was having a brakout, getting years of pein off his chest.

He is a Hells Angel, a victim of abuse and a born again Christian.

There is a story board up there now.

We are all kind of right. It tells the story of his life, from being abandoned by his mother at 6 years old, to the death of his wife.

It touches on abuse, failing people and people having faith in you. One sentence says that put all the stuff up and he though he was having a breakdown, bit a biker maye told him he has was having a brakout, getting years of pein off his chest.

He is a Hells Angel, a victim of abuse and a born again Christian.
    One cannot be both a Hells Angel and a born again Christian, its a contradiction in terms.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

One cannot be both a Hells Angel and a born again Christian, its a contradiction in terms.

probably rides a vespa as a compromise :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Any photos?

I saw him get out of an old model Nissan Micra the other day.

Advertisement