Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male black lab freaks out

Options
  • 07-06-2010 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭

I have a 4yr old black lab and he freaks out at certain things... plastic bags, hoovers, sellotape, people in beds :), the lid off the butter??, firelighters, I could have a lamp on in living room but if I turn on main lights...mad.. etc etc I could go on...any of these things he goes stone mad :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭LisaO

I have a black lab too he's 5, pretty laid back about most things but always jumps out of his skin when the toaster pops up :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭dezzyd

LisaO wrote: »
    I have a black lab too he's 5, pretty laid back about most things but always jumps out of his skin when the toaster pops up :D

:D mine howls his head when people sing on tv, gotta love em!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

dezzyd wrote: »
    :D mine howls his head when people sing on tv, gotta love em!

My old dog used to do that but only if it was Hearsay! This was back when they had that song, Pure and Simple, and she hated it! She obviously had good taste in music :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ghost_ie

My lot have serious issues with the hoover. The lab/collie cross is also terrified of hair driers, and the eldest Jack Russell cross is scared of any loud noise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

ghost_ie wrote: »
    My lot have serious issues with the hoover. The lab/collie cross is also terrified of hair driers, and the eldest Jack Russell cross is scared of any loud noise.

Mine pesters me to blow dry him - drives me mad! He'll come running once he hears it and keeps trying stick his head in under it.

He barks at the Angelus though - hates it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement