Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

server problem

Options
  • 07-06-2010 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭

Got this the other day and have just finished single player. When i select MP no servers ever come up? Do people use the in-game console?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Atlas_IRL wrote: »
    Got this the other day and have just finished single player. When i select MP no servers ever come up? Do people use the in-game console?

There is no console. Have you fully patched it? Have you done a full refresh of the list? Alternately add some of us to the friends list and you can join on us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

What is the current patch version, when i refresh its still blank. Most i ever got was 2 servers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

What is the current patch version, when i refresh its still blank. Most i ever got was 2 servers.

529843 is current.

Eircom customer though?

No i just switched to UPC, would i need to open ports or anything?

No i just switched to UPC, would i need to open ports or anything?

No, you shouldn't. Does the updater run correctly? It may need to be run as admin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Go to the server browser and make sure all the boxes are UNTICKED...I just switched to UPC also and did not have to change a thing.

Even with an old patch you will get more then 2 server IMHO.

Seems to be working now cheers!

Advertisement