Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Leaving Cert **GOOD LUCK MESSAGES GO HERE!*

Options
  • 07-06-2010 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭

I dunno if I'll get a chance to get on this before its starts so....

I really wish everyone on this the best of luck with the exams, and I really hope they go your (and my:p) way. I really hope you get whatever your aiming for, whoever you are reading this message haha...

It's been a long year all that work and all, a long 14 years (from Junior Infants including 4th year ha) of school. And it's all got to count for something, so I know its hard to listen to, but just chill when you get to the exam. It's all somewhere there in your head, all you gotta do is put it down on paper :)

Anyway, I really wish the best of luck to you all and have an amazing summer!:cool::cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

Nice one mate, good luck to all sitting the exams ;-) Hope everyone ends up doing what they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

mupchease wrote: »
    Nice one mate, good luck to all sitting the exams ;-) Hope everyone ends up doing what they want.
    Unless it's the last place in Medicine in front of me. Joke, of course:rolleyes:

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Melena

aww! best of luck all
    just pretend its an ordinary school test...that you just happen have new pens for....and a new teacher!:)
    don't take it to seriously!

we've prepared for this a long time....lets finally kick some exam ass Yeah!!:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Best of luck everyone! :) Hope it all goes well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

Good luck guys. Hope you all do really well! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

Good luck everyone, and God bless... I hope things go well... I am a repeat...wish things were looking up for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Good luck all..hopefully everything works out for all of us:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

Good luck guys :D And can I just say a huge thanks to all of you for the last few months, for answering questions and telling me to calm down haha. Hope everything goes your way, and if not, theres always 2011 ;) Best of Luck :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Best advice I can offer is right before you open the paper, take a big deep breath and breathe out slowly.. Do it numerous times if need be. Keep your feet flat on the floor and your head held high. You'll do just fine. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Good luck everyone! Did mine three years ago; best advice...read the paper from cover to cover before you start writing anything, read the questions and their instructions and write your number on everything! Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Tip for Maths that I'm sure you've been told plenty of times by your teachers.

Do the questions that you find easiest first to give yourself a good boost of confidence instead of getting frustrated with a more difficult question and wasting time.

And also NEVER cross out anything you may think is wrong because you'll still get marks for attempts even if your answer may be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Cian92

Good luck everybody!

Well guys it's been a good year on the boards, helping each other out or just sharing in our highs and lows of study and exams.

Best of luck everyone and remember that your worth as a person is not based on how you do in these exams!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

Some great info was taken in, thanks guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 930 ✭✭✭*giggles*

Wow, more than a year on Boards and over 600 posts to show for it. 13 years in school and not much to show for it:rolleyes:

Just want to wish you all the very best of luck over the next couple of weeks. Hope everything goes your way and you get what you want in August.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

Best of luck tommorow and in all your exams

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

Was anyone else expecting advice / tips / a story about how they did their LC last year with zero study and got 600points so we have nothing to worry about?

Thanks though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 DnBMoloney24

PlayGirl wrote: »
    Was anyone else expecting advice / tips / a story about how they did their LC last year with zero study and got 600points so we have nothing to worry about?

Thanks though..

hahaha yeah :p. May have been the point though..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

was beaten to the post :pac: best of luck tomorrow! You will all get out what you put in :) what i did was take berocca boost before each exam, and take boost and skittles in with me, but dont take the energy drink until youv like 30 mins left, last thing you want is a caffeine crash!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Threads merged.

And once again, best of luck to everybody. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭dyeti

The LC is tomorrow and I'm here sitting on my arse, eating chocolate, reading about Pokémon... I probably don't deserve the luck :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭frser32

good look everyone..:) i know we will do great

• Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

Good luck everyone. Facebook is destroying me!!
    It's only another test, we've been doing them since Junior Infants.
    Hope ye all get what ye want and again GOOD LUCK!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

dyeti wrote: »
    The LC is tomorrow and I'm here sitting on my arse, eating chocolate, reading about Pokémon... I probably don't deserve the luck :D

Most people are doing something similar:D.

Best of luck everyone. My only advice for everyone is maker sure you don't do a section A and B on the same text. People do crazy things when they're nervous.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

Good luck everyone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Good luck everyone.

Just remember all you can do is give it your best. That is all. Don't be put under pressure by other people.

Oh and don't spend long talking about papers with your friends for too long when your out of the exam hall, what's done is done.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭McGarnagle92

frser32 wrote: »
    good look everyone..:) i know we will do great

Might want to check your English there :p

But Yes, Good Luck Everyone and I hope you all get what you want!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 DnBMoloney24

Never take life too seriously, no one gets out alive :p. The best days are yet to come folks, in 17 days the country will simultaneously sigh in relief :o. Enjoy your summer! Take it easy :cool: ...

Advertisement