Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mustard and me!

Options
  • 08-06-2010 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

i like to put my penis in tubs of mustard, i get an unbelievable buzz from it, but i know i have to stop cos i told my friends n now i'm known to every1 in town as mustard cock, any tip on how to overcome this addiction or is there any like minded people out there, i would really like if some1 else came out with this problem aswell, this would set my mind at ease that i'm not a freak!!

much regards
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,151 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

It's kinda Weird, still each to their own, have you tried using Minty mouth wash instead, at least it'll smells nice and won't be half as messy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 paul 101

i know some people think it is but it's just how i roll, some people like roller blading in there spare time, i just like sticking my penis in mustard, nothing else just mustard, i just can't stand the haters any longer:mad:, thanks for your kindness:)

How did you discover you liked mustard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Offy

lmao you I dont know!

Do you really want an answer to that?

• Advertisement

i'v always had a fondness for mustard as a child, then one day, i got mustard on my hands n when i touch my penis i got an amazing sensation, this lead the foundation for my love of mustard, it grow steadily till one day my friend found me walking round the house naked covered head to toe in mustard with a full pot on my penis

Offy wrote: »
    Do you really want an answer to that?

Maybe not, still there could be a funny story behind it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

OP, I totally feel your pain. In my town I'm known as Cheesy Cock.

We nearly have the makings of a toasted special

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

I don't know what shocks me more. This thread or the fact there's a Mustard forum? :pac:

• Advertisement

FearDark wrote: »

I can see it now, FearDark at the end of the night asking some girl 'would you like a large portion with cheesy sauce!'

you got the name by putting cheese on your cock yeah?? people can b so rude

i sometimes wish society would be more understanding!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

paul 101 wrote: »
    you got the name by putting cheese on your cock yeah?? people can b so rude

i sometimes wish society would be more understanding!!

Its natural cheese.

Tell me more about this mustard fetish, does it get you into trouble a lot? Are you open about it, i.e. do your parents know or are you still in the cupboard?

Its natural cheese.

Tell me more about this mustard fetish, does it get you into trouble a lot? Are you open about it, i.e. do your parents know or are you still in the cupboard?

i told my closest friends about it thinkin that it would b cool and he would respect my wishes but he decided to tell people who told other people, eventually my father found out about it down the pub
    he came home really drunk one night convinced that it was true, he had siad on numerous occasions " jes, it's impossible to keep ****in mustard in this house" when one of the lads siad it to him he finally copped it
    he came into my room fuming with a tub of mustard n poured it all over my head n siad "i bet ya like that ya dirty ****er, you come into my house n use my MUSTARD!!!!!!"
    i'v since started buying my own mustrard that i store in my room

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Thats a pretty saucy fetish. i am impressed that you mustard up the courage to tell your friend, and its a pity he betrayed your confidence.

What do you do with the mustard after your finished with it? Please dont tell me your a chef!!!

Thats a pretty saucy fetish. i am impressed that you mustard up the courage to tell your friend, and its a pity he betrayed your confidence.

yeah, he didn't quie cut the mustard on the friendship side of things

Offy wrote: »
    What do you do with the mustard after your finished with it? Please dont tell me your a chef!!!

no no no, that would b disgusting, i eat it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

I've the same fetish only with pickle

I've the same fetish only with pickle

sorry now but that's a bit odd in fairness, wtf like????
    pickles??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Thats a pretty saucy fetish. i am impressed that you mustard up the courage to tell your friend, and its a pity he betrayed your condiments.

FYP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

paul 101 wrote: »
    sorry now but that's a bit odd in fairness, wtf like????
    pickles??

No pickle as in a jar of pickle,not pickleS

mustard.jpg+ pickles2.jpg+ + cheese_oh_cheese.jpg= Funny_Pictures_11317.jpg

Anybody else like to probe any other kind of food....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I don't think this is what ecksor had in mind with this forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement