Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Menthol

• 08-06-2010 2:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭

I dunno if anybody on here is familiar with these,but I was at an event at the weekend and I seen a woman smoking what looked like a big long skinny cigarillo so I asked her what it was and she was good enough to give me one.
    Basically It's just a menthol fag the size of a superking but the paper is brown (which is why i thaught it was a cigarillo).This woman said they are really hard to come by and she drives 60 miles to the nearest place to her that sells them.
    Just wondering what people think of these and are they really that hard to come buy?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Sound like 'More' 120's. Very fashionable with the ladies back when I were a wee lad.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Advertisement