Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scrap metal

• 08-06-2010 3:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

can anyone tell me the price of scrap metal eg copper lead etc and were to bring in to get rid of it in the donegal derry area

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

dont know about the donegal derry area but i brought 5 copper cylinders to a scrap yard in dublin last saturday , they were all around 36"x18" and 42"x18" size and i got 243euro for them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭ferrete

tanks so ietal is still worth money then thats great to see

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭kodak

Last time i was there, scrap steel was 60-80 euro a tonne, depending where you went in dublin.

Lead was around 85c a kg

Will be going with copper next week.

Sullzz, where did you go with your tanks??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

If i were in donegal derry area I would be pricing over the border, I used to bring all my metal up north because of better prices.

But simple solutuion... Ring around... they change from area to area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

kodak wrote: »
    Last time i was there, scrap steel was 60-80 euro a tonne, depending where you went in dublin.

Lead was around 85c a kg

Will be going with copper next week.

Sullzz, where did you go with your tanks??

hi kodak , i went to a yard just at harolds cross bridge on the canal, i have their name and number somewhere ill post it up when i find it

• Advertisement
Advertisement