Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone reception in Knocknacarra

Options
  • 08-06-2010 4:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

anyone else notice the reception on vodafone has got really bad since yesterday? (07/06/10)

My 3G reception is ALWAYS pants but on 2G its been fine in my house until today. I thought it was just my phone but tried a few others and the same results.

anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Yeah its been terrible yesterday for a while, think its a bit better now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Yeah. Noticed that all day yesterday.
    Couldn't make any calls - kept getting Connection Error and the one time I did get through, the other person couldn't hear me at all.
    Haven't made or received any calls today so can't say if it's better.

Edit: It's still bad - Called Vodafone - there are 39 3G cells offline in Galway and their engineers are working on the issue.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Reception is utter gash on the Barna Road.

Advertisement