Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

platinum years-annual secret party in dublin

Options
  • 08-06-2010 5:53am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

Thats right the platinum years annual secret party is in dublin this year

heres some info for those of you that dont know what im on about

the platinum years annual secret party is a legendary event which happens every year on the 4th of july in a different country and one time location every year.Invitations are left all over the world by each nations planner always with the same message
    YOU THE LUCKY FINDER OF THIS INVITATION ARE INVITED TO THIS YEARS PLATINUM PARTY ON THE 4TH DAY OF JULY TEXT THIS NUMBER
    ACCEPT AND YOU WILL BE TEXTED BACK THE TIME AND LOCATION ON 00.01 ON THE 4TH
    although little of this event is known what we have learned is that around three thousand invitations are distributed globally in may and that various celebrities have been confirmed to attend such as when britney spears was followed by papparazi on 4th july of 2004 to the burbank airport and came back out after three hours and when eminem cancelled his independence day concert and was overheard on a plane to the caymen islands saying to a member of his entourage IM GONNA HAVE TO MAKE A PRESS STATEMENT FOR THE NEWS WHY I DIDNT DO THE CONCERT SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A SAT PHONE IN THE CAR WHEN I COME OUT OF THE PARTY

i found an invitation in a nightclub bathroom a week last week.......was wondering if any one on here has one aswell and if so are they bringing any friends with them and how many.........

Comments

denballs wrote: »
    Thats right the platinum years annual secret party is in dublin this year

heres some info for those of you that dont know what im on about

the platinum years annual secret party is a legendary event which happens every year on the 4th of july in a different country and one time location every year.Invitations are left all over the world by each nations planner always with the same message
    YOU THE LUCKY FINDER OF THIS INVITATION ARE INVITED TO THIS YEARS PLATINUM PARTY ON THE 4TH DAY OF JULY TEXT THIS NUMBER
    ACCEPT AND YOU WILL BE TEXTED BACK THE TIME AND LOCATION ON 00.01 ON THE 4TH
    although little of this event is known what we have learned is that around three thousand invitations are distributed globally in may and that various celebrities have been confirmed to attend such as when britney spears was followed by papparazi on 4th july of 2004 to the burbank airport and came back out after three hours and when eminem cancelled his independence day concert and was overheard on a plane to the caymen islands saying to a member of his entourage IM GONNA HAVE TO MAKE A PRESS STATEMENT FOR THE NEWS WHY I DIDNT DO THE CONCERT SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A SAT PHONE IN THE CAR WHEN I COME OUT OF THE PARTY

i found an invitation in a nightclub bathroom a week last week.......was wondering if any one on here has one aswell and if so are they bringing any friends with them and how many.........
    Mitty?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Mitty?

John? John? JOHN? JOHN?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

John? John? JOHN? JOHN?

i dont understand these replies im sorry whats it your saying

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

Eminem wrote:
    IM GONNA HAVE TO MAKE A PRESS STATEMENT FOR THE NEWS WHY I DIDNT DO THE CONCERT SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A SAT PHONE IN THE CAR WHEN I COME OUT OF THE PARTY

Why was he shouting?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

John? John? JOHN? JOHN?
    snake?Snake?SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Wrong forum.
    Although tbh, I'm not sure what the "right" forum is for this...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement