Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who Was This Comic on Carson?

• 08-06-2010 6:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I realize I'm fighting an uphill battle. I'm trying to find out who the comedian was that showed up on Johnny Carson years back...this could have been the 80s...I'm not sure.

All I remember about his appearance is that, he kept talking about how is parents told him if he did such an such, "they were gonna lose the house." He was heavy set, and his routine was really different. He even said something about Carson during the routine, something like "Now we won't get to be on the Johnny Carson show..." etc.

At the end, Johnny was so impressed that he said, "That was probably the funniest 5 minutes of television I've seen an awfully long time."

I remember that the comedian was heavy set.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Thanks
    Tom

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,277 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Kevin Meaney.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 oceantracks

spurious wrote: »
    Kevin Meaney.

My hero! You are absolutely right, I just looked him on YouTube and that's the guy. Amazing, been remembering this for years.

Thanks a million!

Tom

Advertisement