Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One More Day Before All the Fun Begins

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

I'm actually happy it's here to be honest, can't wait to get it over and done with.

Although saying that I can't sleep, kept waking up every hour last night. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Best of luck ladies and gents. Don't think of it as one huge thing. Just think of it as one paper at a time. It's less daunting that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Ashashi

DNT QORRY GUIZ, ITS ONLII DA SUMMER EXAMSSSSS :D LOL WB XOXOXOX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭frser32

Ashashi wrote: »
    DNT QORRY GUIZ, ITS ONLII DA SUMMER EXAMSSSSS :D LOL WB XOXOXOX

good luck tomorrow :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭zoom!

I'm pretty nervious aswell but after 5 minutes of Paper 1 all the nerves go away and I just get into exam mode. I'm pretty unprepared for some exams like geography and french but I've been studying them throughout the year so I'm just gonna do my best at them and hopefully I'll scrape the C1. Other subjects like Maths paper 1, Irish and Chemistry I'm really prepared for. Its lucky I end on chemistry because it will put me in a good mood leaving the exams. Anyway I just woke up so I'm gonna have a 30 min break and watch some TV and then start studying again.

I wish everyone the best of luck in these exams, they are important but they're not the end of the world and if you put in the effort over these next few days you'll do just fine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 fireandthethud

um, is anyone else like.. screwed?

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭MaggieNF

zoom! wrote: »
    I'm pretty nervious aswell but after 5 minutes of Paper 1 all the nerves go away and I just get into exam mode. I'm pretty unprepared for some exams like geography and french but I've been studying them throughout the year so I'm just gonna do my best at them and hopefully I'll scrape the C1. Other subjects like Maths paper 1, Irish and Chemistry I'm really prepared for. Its lucky I end on chemistry because it will put me in a good mood leaving the exams. Anyway I just woke up so I'm gonna have a 30 min break and watch some TV and then start studying again.

I wish everyone the best of luck in these exams, they are important but they're not the end of the world and if you put in the effort over these next few days you'll do just fine.

well prepared for chemistry?jeallllllous

havent started yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

Yeah, looking forward to getting this show on the road!!
    HUZZAH

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Getting very nervous that they are here but I love crossing off each day on the timetable as we go off. Imagine, in 4 days we'll never have to worry about English or Geography again

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

Aye, but I've geog and maths on friday, which is horrible for me:(

ugh Same i have an entire course to do...:( for geo!

• Advertisement

Getting very nervous that they are here but I love crossing off each day on the timetable as we go off. Imagine, in 4 days we'll never have to worry about English or Geography again

But how will you ask for directions and use a map if you can't speak English and have basic OS skills?

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

I'm taking the day off. Its better to go in rested than to go in knackered.

Finally, in the words of my hero, YES WE CAN:D.

kev9100 wrote: »
    I'm taking the day off. Its better to go in rested than to go in knackered.

Finally, in the words of my hero, YES WE CAN:D.

A walk always helps. You should go out with a few friends for a walk and clear the head then wake up refreshed tomorrow with a clear mind.

I'm studying till 9 today...

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Orlaladuck

I opened paper one on past papers and realised there's nothing left to learn =/. I was freaked out so I'm just going to relax until tomorrow morning me thinks. Maybe look over some more stuff later but for now I feel okay. I nearly freaked out earlier because i thought the road I live on was going to be closed and I'd have to take a half hour diversion tomorrow morning but i found out I wont have to =D

fufureida wrote: »
    I'm studying till 9 today...

Don't burn yourself out too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭gemxpink

um, is anyone else like.. screwed?

Yes lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I was strangely calm this morning but I think thats just because there's only so much you can revise for English paper 1 before you get completely bored of it. Then I started studying other subjects and i'm freaking out a little more now and yet i'm on boards.. I suppose you can't study all day. Can't wait for it all to be over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Plan on going to bed super-early with a cup of (decaff) tea and an episode of Sex and the City. Probably won't be able to sleep though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

Okay I can't really bring myself to study for Paper I. So maybe, just maybe, I should start looking at poets & the comparative for Paper II. I literally haven't touched it since the mocks :P There's also the Maths Paper I and 40+ essays for Geography to revise. Ah, who love youth as much as I do?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

Hmm i think im gonna study til about seven. Gonna get as much done on paper w as i can until 5 and then its paper one for two hours, out until about half nine, then last few bits until eleven.

I thought this would be appropiate for today :

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I really wish they left English paper 2 in the morning. The thought of arriving home at 6 on Thursday and having to look at Maths AND geography is horrible.

That_Guy wrote: »
    Don't burn yourself out too much.

Sure I will be grand... my mother was like '' wanna go to the movies ? '' I was like uh NO! Lol no time need to cram for geo! Im glad I do foundation maths and dont have to care what grade i get in it :D

H2student wrote: »
    Okay I can't really bring myself to study for Paper I. So maybe, just maybe, I should start looking at poets & the comparative for Paper II. I literally haven't touched it since the mocks :P There's also the Maths Paper I and 40+ essays for Geography to revise. Ah, who love youth as much as I do?

...? What their are only 3 essay questions...? You crazy...why are you learning 40 essays? They arent that long only like a page each...

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Rossie17

I really wish they left English paper 2 in the morning. The thought of arriving home at 6 on Thursday and having to look at Maths AND geography is horrible.

Opposite for me...went down to pass maths and dont do geog so Ill basically be studying for irish then:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭FyeaG

Hmm i think im gonna study til about seven. Gonna get as much done on paper w as i can until 5 and then its paper one for two hours, out until about half nine, then last few bits until eleven.

I thought this would be appropiate for today :

THIS got me stressed out, well....it is what it is ;D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭FyeaG

Agreed, thats the worst thing for me when i think about it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

And half of Maths :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Good luck guys!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Everytime I go up to my room to study I start to hiccup. My parents think it's pretty funny but this better not happen tomorrow! I think it's a sign that I should stop studying for the night, so I might just do that.

Advertisement