Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One More Day Before All the Fun Begins

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

Good luck yis rats:)

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

not worried about tomorrow but thursday should be hard.Kinda feel prepared tho but really not prepared for maths.Just feel like I have so much time left but I really don't.Haven't really looked at maths P2 much in a week so cramming on the weekend.One weekend of death should pay off tho,hopefully:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭FyeaG

phasers wrote: »
    Good luck guys!

Yeah best of luck to all, it is what it is, do ur best :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

Enid. wrote: »
    I'm gonna just go over the bits I need for the next few days, then have a frantic study session at the weekend to cover everything else.

I had the weirdest dream last night about English Paper 1...it was in the form of the History exam and I had to write about Beyonce's contribution to Lady Gaga's Telephone video. I think I aced it. :D

I've just been quoted in the Irish Times as posting this?

WTF? http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2010/0609/1224272123692.html

Sorry Enid. Guess I'm gonna get all the credit for that epic post.

Advertisement