Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rage Against The Machine 8th June O2

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

very true ,could have just opend my gob and got drunk for free
    ha ha ha ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

lord lucan wrote: »
    At least we know the recession must be over. The amount of €6 pints that were being thrown around last night was unreal. Waste of good gargle if you ask me.:(

Its Carlsberg:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Mushy wrote: »
    Its Carlsberg:pac:

My lager of choice when i'm not drinking Guinness.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

I was stood up by my mate last night, he said he had a hangover and couldn't get off the toilet (wnaker) Anyway rang around a few mates and none could make it on such short notice, so i tried selling the ticket outside. No such luck there loads of people trying to offload tickets and in the end i gave the ticket to some drunk guy from up north who had forgotten his ticket. So drunk guy from up north i hope you had a great night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

At least we know the recession must be over. The amount of €6 pints that were being thrown around last night was unreal. Waste of good gargle if you ask me.:(
    very true ,could have just opend my gob and got drunk for free
    ha ha ha ha ha

I don't think it was all alcohol lads :eek:

Seen a guy pissing into his cup and throwing it, more than once, the scumbag

• Advertisement

bazmaiden wrote: »
    I don't think it was all alcohol lads :eek:

Seen a guy pissing into his cup and throwing it, more than once, the scumbag

are you serious :eek:

saw a few people that didnt loook like they where there for the gig funny enough one who seemed to be raving to the music and snorted a bit of white stuff at one stage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

are you serious :eek:

saw a few people that didnt loook like they where there for the gig funny enough one who seemed to be raving to the music and snorted a bit of white stuff at one stage

I'm serious, one of my mates actually went over to him and told him that if he did it again he'd knock him out

bazmaiden wrote: »
    I'm serious, one of my mates actually went over to him and told him that if he did it again he'd knock him out

fair play too your mate ,yea i was beside a bunch of gargle throwers felt like just kickin the sh**e oua them ,i could see the people in front gettin them in the head ,just f**kin ruins the gig for people gettin soaked in piss and beer .these idiots werent even that young, grow up like

• Registered Users Posts: 14,806 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

KERRRRIST! what a gig!
    the crowd reaction was unreal altogether.
    thought the band just before Rage were good enough, fairly got the crowd moving. (missed the 1st band..boozing)
    thought the Rage did well, they know how to rally up the crowd. yeah seen the security trying to calm things right in the middle of "know your enemy"..bad timing lads, the place went into chaos and they werent long getting the hell outta there.
    i loved the gig, owww!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

I'm bruised, can't move my neck and came out completly drenched in sweat! but what a fuckin gig. Support bands were good enough, really got the crowd going and I was really surprized by Gogol Bordello, they sounded like a bad idea when they were announced, but were class last night. And they there was Rage...I thought they were brillant, really knew how to get the crowd going. No sign of security were I was so had a good bit of fun :D. I thought rage were spot on for most of the gig, the only point I thought they were off was during "Freedom". Really hope that they come back agian soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

**** me,felt like i was 19 all over again. Wanted to go into town and wreck the kip!:pac:

Savage show,forgotten how good they were at working the crowd. Well worth the few bob paid for it.

Aye, bouncin' round like a teenager, paying for it now, me legs are in bits!!
    Fantastic show.
    Great venue too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I'm bruised, can't move my neck

Hahah! Snap - Had a heat patch on all day, then got a neck rub, now I'm icing it with a bag of brocolli.

"How was the concert?"

"AMAZING! I CAN'T MOVE MY NECK! :D I think I've caused some permanent brain, hearing & vocal cord damage too!" \m/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

"How was the concert?"

"AMAZING! I CAN'T MOVE MY NECK! :D I think I've caused some permanent brain, hearing & vocal cord damage too!" \m/

Truly the sign of a great gig! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Great one alright. Who were the 'guys who are too cool for school', is there a vip box in the middle or were people sitting down upstairs?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,806 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

bitta last nights gig
    they covered "white riot" by the clash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

RATM onstage at 9.25 finished at 10.50
    1.25hrs is not value for €75 plus a v poor mix and band way off

Advertisement