Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a babysitter with experience of small babies?

Options
  • 08-06-2010 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a babysitter who has good experience with small babies? We have to go to a wedding in mid August, by which time our new baby will be three months old. Normally a family member would help out, but it doesn't look like anyone will be around, so has anyone used anyone that they would be confident leaving a baby of this age with? I'm a little nervous of leaving him so any advice would be appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭The Guide

HI
    Maybe look for a childminder who might help you out instead of babysitter, just for peace of mind. Just a thought!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭GAN

Yep that's a good idea -- if anyone already uses a childminder that might be interested in doing the odd evening for me, let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,935 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

ask at the local creches, you might find someone who a) needs a few extra quid and b) is a properly qualified childcare professional.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

PM me, my wife is a qualified Childminder who can provide references and may be interested.

Advertisement